AppOmni is in growth mode and we’re revolutionizing how enterprise customers configure and secure their cloud SaaS platforms. We are growing rapidly and need an experienced, innovative and results-oriented Senior Salesforce Engineer. This role will be responsible for implementing new Salesforce Security features and investigating/solving customer requests in our Salesforce Security product. In addition, as Salesforce releases new features, you will be responsible for researching and making any changes/additions we need to make to support those features. Finally, you will be an integral part of our Salesforce integration project.
- A flexible, remote-first company, with
- A team of talented individuals who love answering questions, guided by
- A high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth, and
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies, offering
- Competitive salary and benefit options, as well as
- Opportunities and support for massive career growth
- Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills
- At least 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Engineer or Salesforce implementer. This experience must include implementing integrations against Salesforce REST, SOAP, Metadata, and/or Tooling APIs.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with Python 3 or Java or Apex
- An interest in data, security, and data security
- A knack for designing elegant solutions to complex problems requiring piecing together data from various sources
This position can be fully remote or located in either of our two engineering offices:
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Carbondale, CO
Note that due to COVID-19, this role will start fully remote regardless of location
We believe in cultivating excellence – within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts are brought together by a shared passion to create tools for the greater good. We are determined to make a difference, to positively impact our way of life by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are fervent about providing them with high-quality, usable, and dependable software focused on the human experience, built out of a culture of coopetition and a deep understanding of their needs and goals.
We value passion, courage, and kindness. We also know that outstanding talent isn’t found in one location. Our team – veterans of cloud software, security startups, international travel brands, and some of the biggest giants in technology – spans from the mountains of Colorado to the skylines of San Francisco and New York City.
We value our people, and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables them to thrive and bring us their best. Autonomous schedules, flexible commutes, and freedom from punching a clock means our team is empowered to enjoy life, work while inspired, and available when needed.
AppOmni is the only SaaS CSPM solution that gives teams all the tools they need to be successful – from security posture management to monitoring and detection to continuous compliance.
To properly secure and manage the use of critical SaaS applications, Security, Compliance, and IT teams need a comprehensive solution that enables immediate visibility, proactive posture monitoring, normalized event streams, and effective compliance tooling. AppOmni is that solution.
Founded in 2018, AppOmni empowers Security, Compliance, and IT teams with unique capabilities across all phases of a mature Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) program. Unlike traditional security and management tools, AppOmni deeply understands SaaS applications and provides immediate visibility, management, and detection capabilities. The company’s leadership team brings expertise and innovation from leading SaaS providers, high tech companies, and cybersecurity vendors.