At Raken, Inc., we empower the people who build the world. Our goal is to transform the way the world builds by introducing technology to a 7,000 year old industry. To achieve this, we aim to attract unique, passionate people to the cause. We believe that faster, better reporting will improve the working lives of nearly 10% of the US labor force—the percentage of people currently working in construction. Helping turn the worst part of their day into the easiest (and fastest) is why we do what we do!
We are a rapidly growing startup based in Carlsbad, California. We were recognized on the Forbes 2020 list of America’s Best Startup Employers and are ranked no. 1057 on the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Companies!
Our Culture is Top Priority – We have a hardworking team that loves to make a significant positive impact and have fun while doing it. Core values we live by: Take Ownership, Elevate Others, Keep Evolving, Stay Balanced, Let’s Go!
Raken is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented, and self-motivated Senior Salesforce Administrator to optimize our CRM environment. The administrator will be responsible for the ongoing support and enhancement of the Salesforce platform. This position will collaborate with our Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Engineering teams to define business requirements and prioritize Salesforce initiatives. The Senior Salesforce Administrator role can be performed remotely, in the office, or a hybrid of the two options.
- Maintain Raken’s Salesforce org and customizations; configuration of objects, record types, page layouts, validation rules, and automations
- Perform administrative functions including user setup, report and dashboard creation, and other tasks as needed
- Set up appropriate security measures; create user profiles, roles, permissions, and sharing rules
- Utilize the Wrike project management system to handle incoming user requests
- Work with Marketing and Revenue Operations to regularly upload prospect lists related to events and marketing campaigns via Dataloader or similar import tool
- Develop strategies to de-dupe existing database and put rules in place to prevent duplicate records from entering the system
- Co-own database cleanliness and integrity
- Help manage the LeanData lead routing tool and adjust routing rules according to business rules
- Liaise between Sales and Engineering to ensure the custom integration between Raken’s backend system and Salesforce is functioning as intended; interpret and modify APEX code layer if required (salesforce native language) a little bit of development
- Maintain integrations with all third-party applications
- Assist with migrating all configurable process automations to flows
- Run debug logs to identify and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Stay up to date on Salesforce releases, features, and best practices; proactively communicate upcoming changes to relevant stakeholders
- Thoughtfully document company-wide Salesforce processes
- Conduct onboarding and refresher trainings for both new and existing users
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience as a Salesforce or database administrator
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent education and experience totaling 4 years
- Certified Salesforce Administrator required; Advanced Administrator / Developer certifications a plus
- Familiarity with deploying functionality from a sandbox environment
- Proficient in Excel (Vlookups, pivot tables, formulas)
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking skills, and communication skills
- Can thrive in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Go-getter attitude
- Experience with LeanData, Chili Piper, and Outreach applications preferred
Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture but is a key contributor to our success. We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans with high employer cost share
- 401k with match
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 paid holidays
- Ability to work remote, hybrid or in office
- Career advancement and continuing education opportunities