CloudBolt Software (www.cloudbolt.io) is a leader in hybrid cloud automation. We have developed the next-generation cloud management and automation platform that is transforming the way system administrators and their users interact with their data centers and access their public and private cloud environments.
At CloudBolt we focus on people because we believe our employees are the ones who will take this company to new, great heights. If you’re looking to join an energetic, collaborative company where you can make a difference every day, tackle the toughest challenges, and have lots of fun doing the work you love… join us at CloudBolt, and be part of the cloud computing revolution!
We’re looking for a dynamic Sales Operations/Sales Enablement professional to join our growing sales team. You will be responsible for tracking, optimizing and improving the sales process for the sales team supporting CloudBolt Software enterprise accounts. The vision at CloudBolt is to simplify the process in which enterprises deploy, manage, and secure resources and applications, across private, hybrid and public cloud environments.
As part of the Sales team, this role exists in-between traditional sales and operations roles. This role serves to optimize and improve the sales process for the sales team. You are involved with the operations management part of the Sales Ops framework. This role provides the tools, assets, resources, and training to the sales team in order to improve efficiency and success. You are required to provide data analysis and are capable of using tools like Salesforce, Insight Squared, and Marketo to track the performance of sales processes and are able to recognize opportunities for improvement in those processes. You are required to interact heavily with the sales team to determine what gaps in available resources exist, the marketing team to ensure assets and strategies are aligned with the company vision, and the operations team to provide the necessary tools and services for the sales team.
Preferred location would be candidates on the East Coast.
- Inform and suggest improvements for sales tools and workflows
- Manage the opportunity life cycle from quote to close to ensure proper efficiency of the sales process and automation
- Communicate effectively with sales, marketing, and operations teams to find gaps in resources and training
- Conduct sales trainings and certifications for sales representatives
- Ownership of the production of sales assets and materials to facilitate the sales process
- Support and inform the salesperson onboarding process and adjust training as the company and product matures
- Assess and implement sales tools to facilitate the sales process
- Act as administrator for SalesForce and manage user access, adoption, data integrity and forecasting accuracy
- Manage the sales metrics reporting and system dashboards to include end-to-end reporting on sales process and conversion rates through funnel
- Optimize lead quality and scoring
- Generate discount strategy and tracking
- Manage partner support
- Maintain knowledge of sales fulfillment best practices (key codes, customer order reqs, finance reqs, etc.)
- Several years in traditional sales or operations roles and understand the pain points experienced by salespeople
- Well-rounded understanding of typical sales processes and team structures
- Experience with CRM tools like Salesforce, PipeDrive, and Hubspot
- Demonstrated data analytics ability to critically look at performance data and draw constructive conclusions from the results
- Ability to suggest and pitch process improvements or suggest efficiencies to improve the sales team performance
- Previous experience in marketing with an understanding of communicating brand and product vision and roadmap
- Content creation experience building assets and materials that are externally facing and can be used by the sales team to facilitate their sales cycle
- Ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of training techniques and best practices for onboarding or adopting new technologies
Objectives / Outcomes / Measurement
An improvement in sales efficiency:
- Reduced ramp up time for sales representatives
- Increased deal velocity
- Increased product knowledge
- Increased forecasting accuracy
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401k with Company Match
- Health & Dependent Care FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- 11 Holidays
- Volunteer/Community Engagement Day
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 annually
- Open Door Policy Approach at all levels
- Maternity Leave (up to 8 weeks of fully paid leave for recovering birth mothers)
- Baby-Bonding Leave (for any parent)
- Equity Grant
- Monthly Cellphone & Home internet Reimbursement
Founded in 2012, we’re a rapidly growing software company headquartered in Rockville, MD, with employees in the UK, India, Australia, Canada, and Denmark. We’re backed by Insight Venture Partners and have been on a rapid growth trajectory the past several years, acquiring companies like SovLabs and Kumolus. We’ve rapidly grown to meet the needs of digital transformation. Today, we help enterprise teams — across ITOps, DevOps, SecOps, and FinOps — anywhere on their hybrid cloud journey. We’re proud to be named by Forbes as one of “America’s Best Start Up Employers for 2020”, a 2020 and 2019 Deloitte Fast 500 Company, a 2020 Inc. 5000 Company, and a Best and Brightest Company in the Nation for 2019.
CloudBolt is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.