Build your career with purpose. Be a champion for small and mid-size businesses.
As a leading provider of cloud-based software that simplifies, digitizes, and automates complex, financial operations for small and midsize businesses, Bill.com has grown with an entrepreneurial spirit that pursues continuous innovation. We’re driven by the belief that our technology can make a meaningful difference for small to midsize businesses.
We’re building the financial operations platform of the future to be used by millions worldwide. We have operations in San Jose, CA Draper, UT, Houston, TX and Sydney, AUS and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. We’re partners with iconic US financial institutions and more than 80% of major accounting firms. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than Bill.com.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
This intrepid team is responsible for customer-facing foundations across the web across the web to ensure a standardized and consistently delightful experience even in the most obscure nooks of Bill.com. While there are many squads operating at warp speed to deliver effective solutions for our small businesses, our team ties those customer-facing experiences together with extreme design thinking and collaboration. This role is not for the faint of heart as we actively seek broad stakeholder alignment and a whole lot of healthy debate.
- Domain expertise: Bring battle-tested experience to the table when it comes to “wayfinding” – how customers search and navigate across the entire product.
- Durable strategy: Build a product strategy and scalable roadmap that enable small businesses to find what they need efficiently to do their jobs well.
- Ease of Use: Apply design thinking with your product design and user research partners to deliver customer-first software that saves small businesses time and money.
- Customer Focus: Discover insights from customers, data, research, and industry trends and convert them into compelling product solutions that small businesses will pay for.
- Problem Solving: Is data driven and analytical to weave in both quantitative and qualitative inputs in order to propose hypotheses to test and learn.
- Product Ownership: Oversee a ruthlessly prioritized backlog for a web scrum team, driving towards a well-defined vision and specific goals/metrics expressed through the roadmap.
- Quality: Advocate a holistic approach to triaging and resolving product issues that will have the greatest business and customer impact.
- Team Player: Build strong relationships with partners, stakeholders, and leaders to ensure alignment on the roadmap, requirements, and prioritization. Hone your best influencing skills!
We’d love to chat if you have:
- 5+ years of product management experience in a customer-facing product
- Demonstrated delivery of search experiences, linguistics, taxonomy – how to find stuff fast in intuitive ways
- Demonstrated ability to lead a build v. buy analysis, including vendor benchmarking & assessment
- Demonstrated use of design thinking – best friends with customers, product design, and user research partners
- Hyper attention to detail in order to guarantee quality and to be the resident subject matter expert for search and related navigation experiences
- Strong communication and storytelling skills to garner stakeholder alignment across peers and leadership
- A positive and entrepreneurial mindset. Self-aware with a strong desire to learn and continuously improve. We’re looking for lifelong learners
- BA/BS required, MBA a plus
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
We live our culture and values every day
At Bill.com, we’re different by design—it’s our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Dedicated, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
Bill.com is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.
- Humble – No ego
- Authentic – We are who we are
- Passionate – Love what you do
- Dedicated – To each other and the customer
- Fun – Celebrate the moments
Bill.com currently requires all personnel who work onsite at its facilities to be fully vaccinated against the COVID19 virus. Proof of COVID19 vaccine will be required post hire to work onsite at our BILL facilities. Medical and religious exemptions to the vaccination will be reviewed on submission.
Our Applicant Privacy Notice describes how Bill.com treats the personal information it receives from applicants