At Figment, our mission is to create an Internet that is truly decentralized where users can freely interact, share, collaborate, and exchange goods and services in a trustless environment. We offer staking, middleware, and application layer solutions for token holders and developers investing in and building on Web 3 technologies. Together, we can build a better Internet.
About this role
Protocol staking is the foundation of Web3. Nearly all new blockchains allow users to stake their tokens to secure the network and earn rewards. Driving the growth and adoption of staking is Figment’s mission.
Our APIs help our customers quickly add staking to their products and provide all sorts of data to power applications. They can cut months out of their development cycle while focusing on the features that make them stand out. You will work with engineering to perfect our existing APIs and build new ones.
What you will be doing
- Own the product roadmap for APIs related to staking
- Be a strong advocate for developers who will be leveraging our APIs
- Incorporate data, research, and market analysis to inform product requirements
- Understand Figment’s strategic and competitive position to deliver products that align with our mission
- Collaborate across the organization with teammates from Data Science, Engineering, DevOps, Marketing, and Design
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Proven experience building data-intensive API products
- Strong empathy for users and stakeholders
- A highly analytical approach with the ability to make decisions using both quantitative and qualitative data
- A proven success in collaborating with engineering, design, sales, product marketing and other cross-functional teams to drive innovation
- A sense of extreme ownership, autonomy and initiative
Even better if you have
- Experience in Web3 and/or strong understanding of the industry
- Personally built production-grade APIs and leveraged API integrations
Benefits & Impact
- Remote First + Hybrid Working Environment: Fully remote-first teams with regular team retreats to foster team bonding
- Professional Culture: A culture of honesty, professionalism and risk taking in a high-growth environment
- Work/Life Flexibility: Remote work with a flexible PTO policy – 20 days PTO plus 5 flexible days
- Family-Friendly Benefits: Best in class parental leave and flexible arrangements
- Health & Wellness: Company-paid medical/vision/dental for employees and family
- Compensation: Comprehensive packages including competitive salary, bonus and equity
At Figment, our mission is to support the adoption, growth and long term success of the Web 3 ecosystem. This is Figment’s unique approach: we make it simple to build on the next generation of blockchain technology.
We provide enterprise grade node and staking infrastructure and developer tools while also actively participating in community & governance.