About the Role
Uber for Business is rapidly growing and is positioned to be the next growth engine for Uber! We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion and resourcefulness for growing strategic partnerships for Uber.
What You’ll Do
- Drive partnerships and sales of the Uber for Business platform, services, and solutions to target prospect companies through strategic conversations at all levels within these organizations
- Prepare a go-to market plan and sales strategy; prospect potential clients and conduct detailed follow-ups to close deals
- Implement and launch Uber for Business with clients and ensure strong and consistent ridership
- Conduct needs analysis to uncover cross-selling opportunities
- Hit quarterly and annual revenue targets (quota carrying role)
- Plan and execute sales strategy and provide consistent and accurate forward-looking analysis
- Probe for objections, remove obstacles, and eliminate barriers
- Maintain the customer relationship and grow the business
- Work with customers (new and prospective) to pilot new feature roll outs
- Participate in periodic team reviews and updates on business progress, best-practice sharing etc.
- Build documents like process playbooks, performance trackers etc.
- Work cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders to advance sales opportunities
- 4+ years in a full sales cycle role: prospecting, pitching & closing in a technology environment
- 6+ years of business-to-business sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in the Mid-Market space focusing on prospecting and closing
- Selling into various verticals
- Solution selling
- Candid, meticulous, adaptable, and dedicated team-player who gets energy from building businesses
- You’re a self-starter and take initiative to seize opportunities: The U4B team is evolving every day and requires highly motivated individuals who are responsible for all aspects of business in their market
- Proven ability to prioritize selling activities and follow through in a timely fashion
- Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining value
- Proficiency with Salesforce
About the Team
Uber for Business (U4B) has one goal-to allow businesses of any size to harness Uber’s technology to move their business in new ways, with less hassle. From enterprises that need a seamless global travel solution to local businesses that want to provide courtesy rides to customers, or clinics providing reliable rides for patients, and more.
With over 65,000 businesses around the world already on board, Uber for Business is building for the future of how work gets done, wherever you need to go.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We’ve grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.