Bill.com is looking for a Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition to join our growing Talent Acquisition team. This role reports directly to the Director of Talent Acquisition, and will play a strategic role in building and leading the technical recruiting organization around five key tenets: operational excellence, candidate experience, diversity, talent branding and metrics. This role will be responsible for leading a team of recruiters. This position will also play a critical role in positioning Bill.com for rapid growth and scale.
Professional Experience/Background to be successful in this role:
- Leading, and performance managing an outstanding team of Engineering Recruiters to achieve hiring targets.
- Utilizing data analytics to develop hiring strategies, measure quality, provide insights to our hiring partners to achieve hiring targets.
- Tracking, reporting, and communicating with VP and above leadership for hiring in Engineering.
- Optimizing processes to position the recruiting team to scale to meet hyper- growth targets.
- Innovating ways to increase the Bill.com employment brand
- Optimizing and improving our candidate experience
- Collaborating with leadership teams to drive high volume hiring plans, talent strategies, priorities, and process improvements.
- Establish technical recruiting strategy for expansion, monthly Reporting, and Business Reviews, to Engineering leadership.
- Partner with Finance to set quarterly hiring targets, and ensure team resourcing and capacity to meet hiring goals.
- At least 5 years of experience managing a team
- At least 10 years of experience in full-cycle recruiting