Groove is a sales productivity platform that enables revenue leaders to increase dollars per rep across every division of the enterprise. More than 70,000 users at customers including Google, Uber, and Capital One leverage Groove to be more efficient and effective. Learn more: https://groove.co.
We value unconventional candidates and people who are looking for stretch roles; therefore, we encourage people to apply even if their experience does not meet every single qualification.
Groove is seeking an experienced B2B product marketer to design and lead an integrated go-to-market program that focuses on accelerating the adoption of Groove in key financial services sub-segments, starting with commercial banking and Insurance. This position will drive all aspects of the industry solution, which includes identifying key business challenges that Groove can uniquely solve, defining personas, key messages and use cases, and validating them in-market through close collaboration with the financial services teams in pre and post sales.
- Design, implement, and constantly refine the positioning, messaging, product packaging and pricing required for Groove to become the preferred sales productivity platform for Financial Services.
- Work with cross-functional teams across Product, Sales, Services, Customer Success, Legal, system integrator partners, and Salesforce counterparts to define unique use cases and value propositions that deliver meaningful value in Financial Services.
- Collaborate across teams and partners to equip them with a compelling narrative, useful collateral, and sufficient industry expertise to engage with Financial Services executives.
- Spearhead thought leadership initiatives and help develop a differentiated PR narrative and solution blueprints for specific Industry sub-verticals.
- Ensure alignment of our product roadmap with industry needs, and establish feedback loop to ensure that Groove can stay at the forefront of analyst views and market trends.
- Participate in Sales cycles to serve as a catalyst for Groove’s vision in the context of Financial Services.
- Serve as a thought leader, customer advocate and partner to Groove’s strategic Financial Services customers, educating and inspiring them about what’s possible.
- Develop sales and partner training materials, collateral, and pricing guides.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of experience in Product Marketing with at least 5 years of that focused on marketing B2B SaaS technology into Financial Services sub-verticals.
- Direct experience with sales technology and/or Salesforce Industries preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent cross-functional collaborator and strategic thinker.
Benefits and Perks
- Stock options
- 401k match
- Unlimited PTO for US employees
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, employee premiums covered at 99%!
- Company-paid life insurance
- 100% Remote Workforce
- 12 Paid holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- Company-wide and team-building retreats & virtual events
- Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
*Benefits and perks may vary per country*
Our Culture and Core Values
At Groove we have three simple values: Team over Self, Care More and Enjoy the Journey and we take them seriously. Our teams are on a journey of building and growing a leading-edge company that drives huge value for our users. Our environment allows for self-motivated people to wear multiple hats, build processes from scratch, think outside the box and work with a diverse team based around the world. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible PTO, and a matching 401K.