Building incomparably simple financial operations solutions supporting the heartbeat of our communities and nearly half of the U.S. GDP — small and mid sized businesses.
As a leading provider of cloud-based software that simplifies, digitizes, and automates complex, financial operations for small and midsize businesses, Bill.com has grown with an entrepreneurial spirit that pursues continuous innovation. We’re driven by the belief that our technology can make a meaningful difference for small to midsize businesses.
We’re building the financial operations platform of the future to be used by millions worldwide. We have operations in San Jose, CA Draper, UT, Houston, TX and Sydney, AUS and are continuing to expand into other geographic locations. We’re partners with iconic US financial institutions and more than 80% of major accounting firms. If you’re looking for a place that helps you do the best work of your career, look no further than Bill.com.
Make your impact within a rapidly growing Fintech Company
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, GTM Analytics & Strategy, this role will help the organization scale the go-to-market operations from $200M in revenue to $1B+ in revenue over the next few years.
The ideal candidate will bring a depth of analytical experience as well as strong cross-functional partnership and operational experience scaling out technology companies going through hypergrowth. The role is based in San Jose, with the option for a hybrid work environment.
- Expand the scope of go-to-market analytics at Bill.com, using data to extract and synthesize actionable insights to drive informed strategic business decisions.
- Analyze and interpret trends in our business and present results to the go-to-market Leadership team in meetings, using BI tools like Looker and AWS QuickSight to visualize the data into digestible formats.
- Design automated short-run & long-run statistical models to accurately forecast the future results and trends of our business.
- Ensure successful preparation and processing of large amounts of data between our GTM systems and the company’s Datalake, as well as vice versa.
- Analyze and reconcile disparate sources of data across systems at Bill.com to determine legitimacy and usability among the different sources.
- Automate preparation of company KPIs to efficiently share business performance across multiple stakeholders and teams.
- Communicate complex concepts or issues in an understandable way.
We’d love to chat if you have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field such as Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting.
- 3-5 years of work experience supporting a multi-channel SaaS organization in an analytical capacity.
- Strong experience in SQL and data warehouses.
- Data visualization experience using tools such as Looker, AWS QuickSight, Tableau, etc.
- Experience working with data from GTM systems such as Salesforce a plus.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem solving skills and patience with detail.
- Proactive inclination for taking initiative and coming up with new solutions.
- Strong communicator in all formats and able to work cross-functionally.
- Collaborative and Team-oriented mindset.
- Strong understanding of business drivers and KPIs.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced business environment.
Let’s talk about benefits
- 100% paid health, dental, and vision plans (choose HMO, PPO, or HDHP)
- HSA & FSA accounts
- Life Insurance, Long & Short-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days and flexible time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with employee discounts
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Employee recognition and referral programs
- And much more
We live our culture and values every day
At Bill.com, we’re different by design—it’s our culture. Our CEO is a trusted entrepreneur who lives our cultural values: Humble, Authentic, Passionate, Dedicated, and Fun. People here love being their authentic selves, contributing unique experiences, sharing ideas, perspectives, and intellectual curiosity. We celebrate our diversity as the heart and soul of how we work, grow, and succeed together. Inspiring people with meaningful career experiences they love really does make the dream work and our successes just keep getting better. There’s no limit to what we can build and where we can go from here. We’d love you to join us.
Bill.com is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer where everyone is welcome. Our innovation and technology are inspired by an inclusive culture unlike any other. Everyone brings a different personal story and perspective and this diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences is where our greatest ideas come from. We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, ages, religions, abilities, genders, and sexual orientations to make us an even more vibrant company. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves here, to share our values, shape our vision, drive innovation, and become part of a culture we celebrate every day.