*About Us: *
Blockworks is a fast-growing financial media brand that delivers breaking news and premium insights about digital assets to millions of investors.
Our content, newsletters, podcasts and events provide investors with the critical analysis and information they need to make smarter decisions about digital assets.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a full-time senior graphic designer generalist to oversee design across our podcasts, events, website, company branding, and to collaborate with the creative and marketing teams to craft compelling stories.
This is a unique opportunity to influence the branding and design of a fast-paced, growing startup.
We want to find the best person for the role regardless of where you are located. This role is open for candidates who are working remote as well as candidates who prefer to work from our New York City office.
What You’ll Do:
- Design visual brand identities for new and existing shows in the Blockworks podcast network
- Create editorial art, style guides, and templates to accompany the articles, breaking news, research reports, and newsletters written by our editorial staff
- Design marketing materials to help grow our audience and sell products
- Build presentation decks for pitches and sales materials
- Collaborate with our engineering team on UI/UX for our editorial website, newsletter, and research product
- Support our conference content with signage and branding for events
- Get to know the Blockworks audience to understand key points in their journey and uncover insights that will stimulate engagement
What We’re Looking For:
- Passion for storytelling and creating outstanding content
- A strong grasp of Adobe CC and relevant industry standards for both print and digital delivery
- A willingness to learn about crypto communities and their cultural preferences
- Experience working in UI/UX design
- Advanced understanding of typography, grid, layout, and color
- A deep comprehension of market trends and how to capitalize on them
- Strong and professional communication & task management skills
- Excellent taste
Salary & Benefits
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Competitive pay
- 14 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Remote work-station stipend
- Training & development
- Learning stipend
- Team happy hours and outings (even while remote!)
- Generous vacation and PTO policy
- Commuter benefits
What We Need From You:
If this sounds like a place you could make your mark, please submit your resume and your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Graphic Designer + Your Name” in the subject line. Please include your portfolio website if applicable.
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Blockworks is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com