Who you are
- You have at least four years of experience as a frontend developer, and have demonstrated experience leading other frontend engineers as a senior developer or tech lead.
- You are highly collaborative – you enjoy working with other stakeholders to ensure the end product exceeds expectations and are open to input and feedback into your work.
- Engineering is a creative, problem-solving craft to you – you’re passionate about solving business problems and having a large impact on the company’s product.
- You love learning and have a thirst for growth, and it shows through continuously learning new languages, trying new ideas, and thinking out of the box.
- You’re adept in our tech stack, which includes React, Next.js, and GraphQL.
- Ambiguity and change don’t bother you – in fact, you love the challenge of figuring things out and learning and making things better through the ambiguity.
Prior experience in an early-stage startup environment and experience in TypeScript, Node.js, and CI/CD tooling are a huge plus.
The Frontend Engineer will join a collaborative engineering team building our core application and have wide-ranging responsibilities as you ship incremental value to users weekly. We move extremely fast, use data to drive prioritization and feature decisions, and work closely with other engineers as well as our product and design counterparts. This role will report to our Engineering Manager with strong support from our VP of Engineering.
Who we are
Cloverleaf is on a mission to unleash people to do their best work by building thriving teams. Our SaaS platform sends personalized, automated coaching to teams inside some of the world’s most valuable brands. This coaching is based on deep psychology research, unique to each individual’s strengths and blindspots. Don’t just take our word for it – see what people are saying in our G2 reviews.
We believe that people should be passionate and engaged with the work that they are doing – starting with our own team.
How We Help Unleash You to Do Your Best Work
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work schedule (truly)
- Competitive base salary ($130-170k, depending on experience) and stock options
- Full company-paid benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and more!
- Retirement benefits including a 4% match with immediate vest
- Quarterly in-person all-team gatherings
- Truly values-driven team (ask us about it!)
You’ll also get to work closely with these amazing humans.
- Josh Tomaino, Engineering Manager
- Matt Lievertz, VP of Engineering
- Moshe Sommers, Software Engineer
- Tran Day, Software Engineer