We started Super to help maximize lives–both the lives of our customers and the lives of our employees– so that everyone can experience all that life has to offer. For our employees, our promise is that Super is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to unlock one’s potential, where learning is celebrated and impact is realized.
We are more than a fast-paced, high-growth tech company; we care about our people and take career progression seriously. This is your career and our aim is to supercharge it through the people, the work, and the programs that fuel who we are.
About this team
As part of the broader Strategic Operations team, the fraud team focuses on mitigating losses while enabling top-line revenue growth and a smooth customer experience. The fraud team partners with leaders in all three business verticals to drive strategy and contribute to product development.
About this role
This is an exciting opportunity to build and scale a data-driven B2C fraud program as we expand into new verticals! The Senior Fraud Program Manager will keep a pulse on the Company’s operations and initiatives in order to identify evolving fraud risks and continuously refine our response. Additionally, this role will oversee a team of fraud and chargeback analysts, with potential for growing the team over time. The ideal candidate has a knack for translating data into actionable insights and has deep knowledge of current B2C fraud trends and solutions available in the marketplace.
- Serve as the Company’s subject matter authority on B2C and related fraud
- Own the fraud risk assessment and response for all verticals, creating synergy wherever possible and optimizing for the Company’s overall financial performance and/or strategic priorities
- Develop and/or refine dashboards for key fraud metrics and continuously monitor them, taking informed action as necessary
- Maintain relationships with external fraud solution providers and card issuers, driving compliance with SLAs and a proactive response to changes in the business
- Oversee a team of fraud and chargeback analysts
- 8+ years of progressive experience in handling B2C fraud
- Experience handling fraud for a card issuer, card program manager, or similar fintech business required; additional experience in travel and/or, ecommerce a plus
- Deep knowledge of current B2C fraud trends and solutions available in the marketplace
- Experience with enterprise-grade business intelligence tools such as Looker or Tableau
- Self-motivated, and able to proactively prioritize shifting workloads in a high growth, fast-moving, ambiguous, and matrixed environment
- Strong quantitative know-how, attention to detail, and can be relied upon to provide thorough, well-reasoned, and accurate results and analysis
- Experience building and scaling a team preferred
- Completed post-secondary education in Business Administration or related major; advanced degree preferred
We’ve got you covered
- Competitive salary packages, equity options, great benefits from day one, wellness budgets, as well as personal and team-level development budgets
- We are remote first – you have the flexibility to work from around the world and the hours that make sense for you– so that you can do your best work while living life on your own terms
- Other perks include: unlimited PTO, recharge days, travel discounts on SuperTravel, Weekly UberEats credit, annual company offsite
- We welcome new family additions with generous parental leave and a flexible return-to-work plan
- This is just scratching the surface – check out our careers site for a more detailed overview of our perks & benefits
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If needed, please notify our Talent Acquisition Partner.