Mabl is strategically positioned in the new frontier of intelligent software engineering tools. Specifically, the mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We have hundreds of customers globally, revenue more than doubled in 2021, and we’re on track to achieve similar results in 2022. We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding providing us long term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
We embrace collaboration, transparency, and believe in leading with empathy; creating an environment where every employee feels empowered. mabl was also named a Best Place to Work for 3 years in a row and a Best Paying Company by Builtin Boston.
We are searching for a Senior Financial Analyst/Accountant to partner with the Head of Finance to build a world-class finance team and support the mabl business in our continued growth. The ideal candidate will be responsible for general ledger preparation in accordance with US GAAP, financial reporting, budgeting and year-end audit preparation. Outside of the month-end close timing, this role will also assist with financial modeling, including development and enhancement of financial metrics and reports, and ad hoc projects. The ideal candidate should feel confident in accounting topics and the month-end close process, and eager to grow their skills in analytical areas and financial budgeting/forecasting. This role provides a great foundation for career growth in the finance field.
What You’ll Do:
● Work with the team to complete month-end accounting close procedures, including identification and resolution of unusual items in a timely and accurate manner
● Prepare monthly US GAAP financial statements
● Actively assist with the global consolidation of mabl subsidiaries
● Prepare the monthly financial reporting package, including key metrics and budget to actual analysis
● Budget and forecast revenues and expenditures across multiple departments
● Work with the team to analyze complex accounting matters and present the results of findings
● Assess compliance with financial regulations and controls by examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation
● Assist in financing due diligence, investor reporting, and preparation of presentations
● Actively assist in assessing risks and setting up financial controls, policy updates, compliance support, and process improvement initiatives
● Support implementation of financial systems and tools, and streamlining processes
● Plan, organize and coordinate the year-end audit process with external auditors
● 1-3 years of experience in finance or accounting roles
● Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
● Advanced in Excel, proficient in Powerpoint
● Financial analysis and modeling, experience in forecasting budgeting and variance analysis
● Experience with data systems, including accounting ERP system and Salesforce
● Ability to move quickly, adjust to changing priorities and timelines
● Willingness to be creative and eager to learn
● Ability to work well with others across the company and build relationships
Openness to working in a fast-paced environment
Working at mabl:
– We embrace hybrid and remote work in and outside of the US! We have nearly 100 mablers spread across the world, currently in 6 countries, 4 continents, and 13 states.
– We bring everyone together annually to foster lasting personal relationships and encourage mablers to visit our Boston office whenever they can.
– Our focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion has grown from a small team of 6 people to now over 15 people driving budgeted initiatives across all facets of the company including recruiting, onboarding, education, and celebrations.
– We’re proud to have won 10 awards since 2021 recognizing not only our product, but our culture and extreme focus on customer satisfaction.
– We may be a small company, but we invest significantly in benefits and perks including generous parental leave, rich health benefits, a transportation benefit, and an employee collaboration perk.
– We value our employees and show our appreciation through rewards and recognition programs, including mabl Kudos and our annual Founders Award!
mabl is the enterprise SaaS leader of intelligent, low-code test automation that empowers high-velocity software teams to embed automated end-to-end tests into the entire development lifecycle. mabl customers benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable browser, API and mobile web tests that result in faster delivery of high-quality, business critical applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like Charles Schwab, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Stack Overflow, and many others rely on mabl to create the digital experiences their customers demand. Learn more at https://www.mabl.com; follow @mablhq on Twitter and @mabl on LinkedIn.