Taulia’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the job:
Taulia is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst for its Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team who will report to the Director of FP&A. You will assist with providing financial data to key stakeholders, improving current processes, and planning for future fiscal years.
Base Compensation $75,000 -$135,000 USD
Base compensation is based on a variety of factors including (but not limited to): skills, depth of work experience, certifications, geography, etc. Total compensation for this role includes a generous benefits program, equity incentive plan and annual performance bonus. Additionally, compensation is reviewed annually and career pathing opportunities are available for continues development.
Core Skills & Key Competencies:
- Support the financial planning process including evaluating revenue, cost of sales, and operating expense plans with divisional heads.
- Provide monthly reporting of actuals and variance analysis for the management team.
- Support reporting for Taulia’s Board of Directors and investors.
- Become a super user of the planning & budgeting tool.
- Work with Customer Success, R&D, Product, G&A, and Sales & Marketing to increase forecast accuracy.
- Oversee commission process working closely with Sales Operations, Renewals team, Enterprise Business Reps, and Supplier Sales.
- Complete ad-hoc financial analyses as needed (e.g., Business case evaluation, pricing reviews, company metrics, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification(s) in Accounting/Finance/Business/Economics.
- Experience working with big data sets and driving actionable insights from data.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with all levels of employees.
- Advanced Excel and strong PowerPoint skills.
- Proven track record of success in prior roles/experiences.
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-friendly environment
- Competitive Compensation (Annual Base Salary, Annual Bonus, Equity)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Comprehensive PTO Structure (PTO, Sick Leave, Bereavement)
- Global Parental Leave
- Company issued equipment (Laptop, monitor, etc.)
- 401k with match
- Career Development/Pathing
- EAP Program/Mental Health Advocacy
- Mentorship Program
- Supportive Work Culture
About Taulia:Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer –Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we’re looking for someone excited to join the team.