We’re Karat, the leader in technical interviewing and pioneer of the Interviewing Cloud
Karat’s purpose is to unlock opportunity, and we built the world’s first Interviewing Cloud to conduct predictive, fair, and enjoyable technical interviews 24/7. Karat helps companies expand interviewing capacity, unlock developer time, and raise engineering quality so they can hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat’s Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We’re a team of passionate, focused, human-centric team, and we want you to join us!
Come join our Delivery team
Our Delivery team is committed to building and supporting the Interview Engineering community at Karat. As one of the most central teams in the organization, we have a direct impact on not only the bottom line of business but also on the evolution of the recruiting industry.
What you will do
As Senior Director of Supply Acquisition, you will build and oversee Karat’s global marketplace supply strategy to find and onboard high-quality Interview Engineers through continuous hyper-growth. Managing a team of multi-faceted marketers, recruiters, and operators, you will be responsible for creating a variety of acquisition programs that help us grow the Interview Engineer network quickly and efficiently.
- Lead, develop and build supply strategies and insight-driven integrated marketplace growth plans to support the growth in our Interview Engineering core business.
- Manage a growing team of multi-faceted marketers, recruiters, and operators.
- Lead the cross-functional execution of go-to-market launch activities across Delivery and marketing channels that build customer trust and provide an excellent experience.
- Drive and lead multiple high visibility projects by establishing a clear vision, directing resources, influencing diverse stakeholders and communicating progress and roadblocks.
- Work closely with our VP of Interview Delivery to further build out the supply acquisition team with cross-functional experts in a variety of fields, such as: analytics, customer success, marketing, and talent.
- Assess projects and ideas and present recommendations to leadership, including ROI analysis, resourcing needs, and future impact to the business.
The experience you will bring
- 10+ years of experience in marketplace operations, supply acquisition, or operations experience at a global scale
- History building supply strategies in a variety of industries
- Comfortable thinking in a data-oriented way — where you have built and defined the appropriate metrics, and can communicate performance data to partners
- Experience leading or managing cross-functional teams in data, marketing, and/or talent preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Comfortable building structure and process, as well as operating in a fast-paced, quick-change environment
- Success initiating growth-related experiments with proven ROI
- Previous experience at a high-growth, quick-change start-up with a bias for action
This is a full-time, salaried position. Immigration sponsorship is not available.
Karat is a remote company with employees throughout the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. For this position, we are only considering individuals based in the United States.
Benefits of joining Karat
Karat strives to offer everything you need to best support you today, tomorrow, and beyond. We’re proud of our current offerings, and highlight some of our team’s favorites below. There are more, just feel free to ask!
Compensation / Time Off:
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid PTO (see below) and Sick Leave (10 days per year)
- Flexible Time Off Policy for salaried positions
- Three weeks accrued per year for hourly positions
- Global Parental Leave (16 weeks paid with additional 8 weeks transition back to work in part-time capacity)
- 20 paid Company Holidays for 2022
Benefits / Wellness:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance via Cigna or Kaiser (for CA-based employees)
- 100% premium covered for employees
- 70% premium covered for dependents
- FSA, STD, LTD, Standard Life Insurance, and Optional Life Insurance
- Mental Wellness offerings such as Calm, Happify, Talkspace, Modern Health, and more
- $150 per month contribution to miscellaneous benefit/wellness of employee’s choice
Learn more about us
Statement of Inclusivity:
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at email@example.com.
Karat is an E-Verify company.