Where A-Players Thrive.
Golden Hippo is an employee-owned, vertically-integrated, highly profitable direct-to-consumer marketer of over 20 health, beauty, and pet care brands that collectively generate $1 billion of revenue annually. Our employee-owners are passionate about our mission to create best-in-class products across broadly appealing categories — to help people live their healthiest, happiest lives.
We’re Looking For A: Sr. Developer, Full Stack to develop custom eCommerce and Marketing software solutions within a Salesforce ecosystem. This role will work closely with the web development and operations teams delivering custom software solutions for diverse functions within the organization.
Location: Woodland Hills, CA or Remote
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead technical teams and provide guidance on best practices to develop web applications using modern technologies and framework.
- Develop and maintain solutions for accepting payments online including credit card processing, PayPal, Stripe, and Amazon Pay.
- Develop and maintain solutions in NodeJS and Java that connect with Salesforce.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform supporting custom eCommerce features such as subscriptions, coupon management, and loyalty programs.
- Design, code, and implement Salesforce applications using technical documentation, Salesforce testing, and release best practices.
- Develop and maintain solutions using server technologies including Heroku CLI and AWS SDK when applicable.
- Working with project managers, architects, and product owners, proactively address business needs with custom robust solutions through the enhancement and optimization of integrated applications.
- Support and develop data collection pipelines to optimize business intelligence with data coming from numerous sources such as web pages, video players and eCommerce experiences, in varying formats, stored across multiple cloud environments.
- Design and deliver solutions that are stable, secure, scalable, and maintainable.
Preferred Qualifications (Note: These are preferred and not required. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick ALL of these boxes.):
- Proven experience in engineering large service-oriented systems supporting eCommerce solutions
- Actively able to mentor teams within the technology organization
- Advanced skills in problem management and the full software development lifecycle
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Track record of delivering custom solutions with strong security and performance characteristics.
- Ability to communicate well within different levels of the company
- Strong attention to detail
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Ability to work independently
- Strategic and forward thinking
The Golden Difference. How Are We Different Than Other Companies?
- 100% Employer-Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance. (NO cost to you on employee-only plans; 75% of premium coverage when enrolling dependents.)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (You’re part owner of Golden Hippo)
- Generous matching 401K Plan with company matching up to 3.5%
- Recognition Programs: KPI Bonus, Win of the Week, Spot Bonus, and Shoutouts Program
- Flexible work arrangements for most positions
- UNLIMITED room for professional growth
- Actually fun virtual & in-person events
$109,100 -$145,500, annual & monthly KPI bonus potential, depending upon experience.
Click here to learn more about general internet safety and our hiring practices.