At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off-screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time for yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker, or after-workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of best company to work for in 5 different categories, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and was recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship, and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, and we believe in a hybrid first work environment. You can work from home, the office, or one of many co-working locations. However, we look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Senior Customer Marketing Manager
Creator IQ is looking for a Senior Customer Marketing Manager to lead and grow its customer marketing team. We are looking for an experienced, customer-obsessed leader to help manage, grow and leverage our customer champions. Partnering with our Customer Success and Sales teams, this position will have a real business impact that focuses on retention, reputation, and community-building among our customer base.
What you will do:
- You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to operationalize our customer marketing efforts, increase engagement, and ultimately drive retention and revenue growth
- Develop marketing automation implementation plans for sales and product alignment, lead-to-revenue strategies, database requirements, and automation
- Identify and match customer advocates for participation in case studies, testimonials, events, awards, analyst relation activities and campaigns
- Define and measure success indicators for customer marketing, community and content
- Own customer communications such as monthly newsletters, process workflow, surveys, and event communications
- Drive customer lifecycle communication from onboarding to retention and expansion
- Owned and manage customer product review program strategy on reputation sites, including G2, TrustRadius, and others
- Identify, recruit, and match customer advocates for public and internal requests such as sales team reference calls, marketing customer engagement requests in webinars, podcast, case studies
- Build and execute campaigns to drive retention, education, and advocacy within the customer base
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 5-7+ years of experience managing Customer Marketing programs, including time at a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- An understanding of how to leverage the customer voice to drive business growth
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distill complex information into clear, concise messaging
- Proven ability to develop deep relationships and influence cross-functional teams
- Results-oriented with the proven ability to measure impact of customer marketing initiatives and programs
- Experience in various research methods ranging from interviews and customer panels to data-driven surveys and qualitative studies
- Excellent project management, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, working both independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Have 50% of the criteria? Excited about this opportunity? Passionate about what we do at CreatorIQ? Please apply! CreatorIQ is a place where everyone can grow.
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance. Including Wellness Wallet credits to cover things like massages, fitness centers/studios, athletic equipment, home gym equipment, books, manicures, you name it!
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Focus Fridays are workdays first, but with the opportunity to be flexible to use the time for personal use. This is meeting free time to give you time to focus on work. Of course, if something is urgent, like if a client needs to meet, we take the call.But feeling caught up? This is also a day when we want to be flexible for you to do personal things. Check in with your manager and then block the time on your calendar. It’s important to note that you should NOT mark your calendar as unavailable all day, every other Friday.
Some departments need coverage and will adjust for another day.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the most trusted software to unify and power advanced influencer marketing for the world’s most innovative enterprises. Our Intelligence Cloud facilitates data science-enabled creator discovery, streamlines workflow, ensures brand safety, and drives meaningful measurement. Amazon, AB Inbev, Airbnb, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, H&M, Sephora, and Unilever are just some of the brands that utilize CreatorIQ’s platform to drive real business results across their influencer marketing ecosystems. CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in New York, Chicago, Miami, London, and Ukraine.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can, and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!
Salary Range: $78,000 – $94,000