Who we are
Path is a healthtech company dedicated to making mental health care work for everyone. Path takes a patient-first approach, where treatment is more accessible, personalized, and effective. With Path, it’s easy to find a high-quality therapist or psychiatric clinician who accepts insurance and is actively accepting new patients.
What we’re solving
Over 65 million Americans have a treatable mental health issue — that’s 1 in 5 people. Today it’s difficult to find a provider, and for those with complicated conditions, it’s nearly impossible to find coordinated care. We’re here to fix this.
Path’s mission is to make mental healthcare work for everyone.
About The Role
As a member of the Enterprise Tools and Go to Market Operations team, you’ll focus on doing your best work to create a real impact with a team of like-minded people, developing scalable and efficient processes that help grow the customer funnel. We’re excited by candidates who enjoy and are capable of working on a fast-growing product.
Our ultimate goal is to make finding a great mental health provider easy. Easy enough for a person in a depressed state to find the help they need. As a member of Enterprise Tools and Go to Market Operations, you’ll directly empower our customer facing teams that speak with these Patients and Care Providers every day, ensuring our frontline sales and support agents are well equipped to provide fast, accurate service. This is a unique opportunity to help build the foundation of a Enterprise Tools team
- Administration of Path’s contact center including Talkdesk, SMS magic, Iterable, and Outreach for Patient and Provider customer facing teams
- Develop, implement and optimize contact center tools and processes used in growing the provider and patient acquisition funnels to create scalable day-to-day operations
- Collaborating with GTM project managers and the Enterprise Tools team to integrate these tools seamlessly in to custom facing team workflows
- Function as a subject matter expert for cross functional partners regarding contact center processes and tools (Dialer, Text, Chat, Email etc.)
- Support the enterprise tools service management team with tier 2 escalations for technical support
- Provide prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and outages related to the contact center
- Ensure that uptime for Path’s communication platforms by creating proactive monitoring for outages and deliverability of communications to patients and providers
- Ensure that Path is compliant with regulatory requirements
- Create and maintain documentation on tools, processes, and best practices for the contact
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience with administration and support of a contact center
- Experience with regulatory compliance in a contact center environment
- Experience managing and iterating the use case for sales or customer facing technologies (Dialer, Video conference, Zendesk, Email Cadence, Text platform, Chat platform, etc)
- Experience troubleshooting operational issues, planning process changes, and fixing root causes for technical business problems.
- Experience working cross functionally with sales and marketing team processes (lead management, prospecting, contracts, etc).
- Proactively and independently gather information, solving problems, identify resources and execute against project plans
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Google Sheets
- Experience working with sales and customer success managers to solve complex operational problems
- Comfort working in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives
- Experience working on multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of funnel operations process
- System and detailed oriented with robust organizational skills and high quality business ethics
- Experience with working with Salesforce teams or like CRM Tools
- Experience with marketing operations tools such as Braze, Iterable, Marketo, Pardot, etc.
- 3-5 years of contact center, sales, revenue operations, customer service management or related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience working in high growth company preferred
- Mountain or Pacific Time zone preferred
The people of Path are what truly define our mission and determine our impact on the world. We believe in building not only a team, but a diverse community that thrives by helping each other succeed and grow and inspiring each other by taking on big challenges.
For employees, Path is a 100% remote healthtech company and we’re HIRING! We’re excited to bring people onto the team who are committed to raising the bar on mental health care.
As Part Of Our Team, Full-Time Employees Receive
- The ability to work from any location within the US
- Competitive pay and benefits that do not change based on location
- 2 company-wide shutdown weeks each year to focus on self-care
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance through our employer plan
- Access to our 401K
- Access to an Employer Assistance Plan (EAP) through our insurance plan
- The equipment you need to ensure your home office sets you up for success