Reports to: Senior Manager of Marketing Programs
Compensation Range: $115,000 to $130,000 base plus bonus and equity
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 as a fully remote company by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don’t discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business, which is why Huntress focuses on protecting those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Huntress stops hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools by utilizing our award winning security platform and expert human threat hunters through dynamic products including Managed EDR, MDR for Microsoft 365, and Managed Security Awareness Training.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What You’ll Do:
Huntress is looking for a Senior Campaign Marketing Manager to join our team! This is an exciting opportunity to own and execute full-funnel and full-cycle demand generation campaigns. This role will work specifically with our Mid-Market segment that consists of businesses with 250 – 2500 employees. The Senior Campaign Marketing Manager is crucial to Huntress’ long-term success and will be responsible for continuing to build and grow our customer base and pipeline so we can meet our revenue goals.
In this role, you will design and execute integrated, go-to-market acquisition, cross-sell, retention and other campaigns across multiple channels to grow our direct and channel business in the mid-market segment In this cross-functional and collaborative role you’ll have a fantastic product platform, passionate customer advocates and a team of people who are smart and ready to achieve success together. You will need to leverage your analytic and creative sides to demonstrate our cybersecurity expertise and win new customers alongside our Sales Team.
- Create, execute, and optimize data-driven, integrated campaign strategies that leverage content, digital and physical experiences to create awareness of the Huntress solutions and build pipeline for our sales teams.
- Build a repeatable and scalable full-cycle, pipeline process that generates opportunities to enable sales to attain revenue goals.
- Apply the latest marketing techniques including Lead, Account and Intent Marketing to different target audiences
- You’ll live in data: using it to optimize tactics and programs, and to report back on key metrics and results
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Sales to ensure the latest and most resonant talking points are built into ongoing and planned campaigns
- Forecast and allocate budget as appropriate based on campaign performance and report out on CPL, ROI and CAC.
What You Bring To The Team:
- 5+ years of demonstrated success and experience in developing multi-channel demand generation programs for a SaaS company
- 2+ years of experience working with CRMs (ideally Hubspot and/or Salesforce), and other Marketing Automation Platforms
- Experience in lifecycle marketing focused on mid-market segment
- Experience in integrating modern demand generation strategies including content, email, digital and social marketing into compelling and cohesive campaigns across the customer buying journey
- Experience working in a data-driven culture to measure and optimize campaign efforts
What We Offer:
- 100% remote work environment – since our founding in 2015
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Highly competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plans
- 401(k) with 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Life and Disability insurance plans
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- One-time $500 stipend to build/upgrade home office
- Annual allowance for education and professional development assistance
- $75 USD/month digital reimbursement
- Access to both Udemy and BetterUp platforms for coaching, personal, and professional growth
Huntress is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where every single member of our team is valued, has a voice, and is empowered to come to work every day just as they are.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We do discriminate against hackers who try to exploit small businesses.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Please note non-accommodation requests to this inbox will not receive a response.
If you have any questions about your personal data privacy at Huntress, please visit our privacy page.