In the 1950s, global trade changed for good. The invention of the standardized container suddenly meant that transporting goods across the world became affordable. And with that, paved the way for globalization and global wealth. But contrary to the container, most surrounding processes have not been standardized nor innovated—and are still frustratingly complex, manual, and error-prone.
That’s why our ambition is to use technology to simplify the logistics of global trade, making the processes around the container as simple as the container itself. We do that by providing a neutral infrastructure that connects all logistics companies to remove friction and create economic opportunity.
Sales Development Representative (f/m/d)
As an important part of our hunter pack you identify, qualify and book demos with high-potential sales opportunities for our Sales Managers and develop our customer base and yourself to the next level.
- Research, identify and qualify new sales opportunities for xChange
- Reach out to our potential customers and be the first contact person to drive the outbound sales activities (phone calls, emails, networks)
- Preselect and identify decision-makers, demonstrate the xChange value proposition and set up demo calls with the sales team
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s needs and work on the continuous optimization of the lead qualification and customer approach together with our marketing team
- Work together with our Sales Managers mastering our CRM system (Salesforce) to report on all important activities and insights gathered throughout the whole sales process
- First experiences in Sales or Business Development – ideally in a B2B or SaaS environment
- Excellent communication skills – you should be a great writer, speaker, and listener
- Personal drive – you love progress and have the ambition to develop to one of our future Sales Managers
- Intellectual horsepower – you’ll need to become an expert in container logistics and international trade in a matter of weeks and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come
- Fluency in English – Malay and all additional languages are a plus
What to expect
- An exciting role: receive great insight into the whole sales process and the industry starting from day one!
- You’ll receive excellent internal and external coaching. We have partnered with Salesstrong, a bespoke sales transformation consultancy, who will be providing support with Sales Training and Coaching.
- Attractive compensation with an uncapped bonus linked to performance
- Reduction in target when you go on annual leave
What we have to offer
- Ownership from day one! You will have full responsibility and creative freedom to bring your ideas to life
- A dynamic and international team with ~60 nationalities across our fast-growing 300+ team members & extremely flat hierarchies
- A highly scalable product with a proven product market fit ready to change the industry & do something good ♥
- A great working atmosphere with an open minded and collaborative culture—plus a team of highly motivated & enthusiastic colleagues who can´t wait for you to join
- A fast-paced work environment and complex intellectual challenges from day 1
If this sounds like your future job, all we need is your CV which you can submit through the application link!