- Support the team’s delivery efforts to be more efficient and productive during each iteration.
- Make sure the team stays on track to deliver sprint, quarter and yearly goals.
- Coordinate the removal of project roadblocks that the team or any team member may encounter.
- Provide transparency on the status of all inputs and outputs of the team.
- Train the team and the entire organization in agile/lean practices.
- Train the engineering organization in agile practices and be accountable to them.
- Accountable for the effectiveness and efficiency of the team.
Who you are:
- Have 2+ yrs of experience working as a Scrum Master.
- Have previously assumed a leadership role.
- Have an understanding of engagement theory, preferably MAP.
- Have an understanding of feedback techniques, such as Crucial Conversations or Radical Candor.
- Understand coaching techniques, such as the GROW model.
- Understand persuasion and influence techniques, such as the ones described by Robert Cialdini.
- Avoid using logical fallacies/cognitive dissonances while discussing an important topic.
- Experience working in technology product-driven teams.
- Experience in scaling agile beyond the scope of a scrum team.
- Experience writing code.
- Experience working with Scrum frameworks.
- Experience with Kanban, Lean, Theory of Constraints, and Devops processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- English language proficiency.
Bitso is Latin America’s leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology.
Cryptocurrencies do not rely on intermediaries to give them legitimacy or value. Instead, they are valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that powers them. We firmly believe in crypto and the use cases it has. It’s time for the world to upgrade to a fair, open, transparent, and global financial system for all. #makecryptouseful.
Visit us at https://bitso.com/
Bitso promotes an environment where people are treated fairly and with respect, free of discrimination, bullying, harassment, violence or threats.
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial disruption and inclusion across Latin America.
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent from 25+ nationalities bound by our quest to #makecryptouseful.
- Salary: We pay competitively in the countries where we operate.
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, work asynchronously; this role is fully remote to give you maximum freedom.
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off: You choose your number of days off. Recharge batteries and enjoy who you are outside the office
- This role is expected to work remotely.
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.