Job Title: SCRUM Master – SaaS, Fintech, Payments
Location: Denver or remote
As our SCRUM Master you will be the champion of our engineering team. You will be their representative and engage with other stake holders acting as the voice of their goals and Agile needs. You will ensure timely delivery of products and improvements by ensuring they follow Agile practice needed to complete amazing work on tight timelines. If you are passionate about Agile, communication, collaboration, and team cohesiveness, join us!
We solve problems collaboratively, working together to find the most creative and innovative solutions to the challenges of our space. We value integrity, self-determination, and decisiveness. This is a hands-on, shape-a-business-that-is-shaping-an-industry position. If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity with a growing tech company that’s expanding its team, read on get your career going your way!
Who You Are:
You are passionate about organization, communication, and have top-notch attention to detail. You are comfortable multi-tasking, simplifying workflows, and ranking team priorities in relation to customer and product team needs. You have a good sense of humor, exceptional communication skills, understand the time-sensitive workflow of your team, and are comfortable acting as your team’s representative and communicator between them and other stakeholders. You are an expert in agile software development practices and can guide the team in negotiating and formalizing their software delivery processes and metrics.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by scope, budget, and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups, feedback loops, progress updates, etc
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables; report on productivity metrics and KPIs
- Be the point of contact for internal and external communications, working closely with product and engineering team to develop solid project plans and execute them with Agile and Kanban frameworks in a collaborative environment
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests, feature updates, release schedules
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur and help team members implement changes effectively
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with product and company goals and coordinate various personnel during all project phases
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return on investment standards
- Develop and manage detailed project artifacts, plans, and timelines with a clear understanding of milestones, deliverables, dependencies, assumptions, and accountability, create feedback loops that communicate the status of these plans and timelines
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships with engineering and product team to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization by developing teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Support the product and engineering team, provide education and best practices
- 5+ years’ experience in a SCRUM master, Project Coordinator, or Project Manager role
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC), required
- Proficiency with Azure DevOps, Jira, .NET, and/or Microsoft Azure is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Excellent communication, servant leadership skills and the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability (Agile environment)
- Outstanding organizational skills
- SCRUM Master certification
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary (range: $110,000/annually – $140,000/annually)
- Flexible vacation policy
- 15 paid company holidays per year
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Efficient in-office gym
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Infinicept is a thriving, innovative, fintech company headquartered in Denver, CO seeking an ambitious, driven customer success professional to join our rapidly growing team. Infinicept provides all the advantages of embedded payments to vertical software companies without all the usual disadvantages. Our tools and services simplify everything from onboarding and underwriting to administration and service. Our customers have more foresight, more freedom, and more follow-through across the entire process of embedded payments. Industry leaders such as Fivestars, Patientco, and NCR all use Infinicept. With over 200 customers in 25 countries, the Infinicept platform is growing at 800% per year, and reached #95 on the Inc. 5000 list in 2020. We offer an exciting, dynamic environment, using the latest technology to shape the future. We are seeking people who want to make a difference and who thrive in a collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result.
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.