Here at CreatorIQ, we help globally recognized companies—like AB InBev, Airbnb, CVS, Disney, H&M, LVMH, Mattel, Sephora, and Unilever to name just a few—grow, manage, scale, and measure industry-leading influencer marketing programs.
Our mission is to create influencer marketing software that’s powerful enough for the world’s largest companies, yet nimble enough for the next generation of innovative brands. To do that, we’re going to need the brightest minds in the Creator Economy.
One of our behavioral values at CreatorIQ is team members first, client focused. We put the holistic wellness of our team members first. One of the ways is through our “Focus Fridays” every other week – time for you to focus on you! We still get the work done for our clients, so it might mean you work on that key project with uninterrupted time or it might be a day spent walking in the park with your fur baby.
As a hybrid work environment, you have flexibility with how you schedule your time. We encourage you to think about how you work best and add it to your schedule. Do you prefer early morning “off-screen time” to focus? Do you like to get your yoga workout done in the afternoon? Book it! And feel free to use our wellness program to cover the costs for that yoga class.
Founded in 2014, CreatorIQ has received both industry praise for its workplace culture and rave reviews from our clients. We’ve earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, been named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and enjoyed recognition by G2 as both a Leader in Best Customer Relationship and a Top 100 Fastest-Growing Software Companies.
Our headquarters is in Los Angeles, with hubs in New York, San Francisco, Miami, London, Toronto, and Ukraine. In 2021, our CreatorIQ family expanded with the acquisition of Tribe Dynamics, the industry’s leading influencer marketing analytics platform. Our combined team is full of smart, driven, curious, innovative thinkers who are passionate about shaping the future of the Creator Economy—if that sounds like you, let’s talk.
As a Salesforce Developer at CreatorIQ, you will play a critical role in building our CRM infrastructure supporting the business in its next phase of growth. As an owner of our Salesforce environment, you will help define, scope and develop solutions to more effectively enable our GTM teams in providing rich customer experiences with best in class service to our customers. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders across the business and gain unique experience supporting a dynamic, fast growing business.
What you will do:
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Perform Salesforce configuration and customization to support process automation
- Hands on development and maintenance of business logic using Lighting Flows, Profiles, Page Layouts, Record Types, Validation Rules, etc.
- Research, advise, and document on best practices for Salesforce solutions and remain current on Salesforce.com releases and new features
- Act as lead technical Salesforce expert for CreatorIQ
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- 3+ years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Working knowledge of: The Lightning Platform, Lightning Flow, Profiles, Record Types, Formula fields, Validation Rules, and Lightning App Builder
- Knowledge of Salesforce CPQ a major plus
- Experience with Salesforce configuration options
- Familiarity with use cases that require Apex code, Triggers, Visualforce, and Lightning Web Components are pluses
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in an agile and fast paced environment
- Understanding of software as a service (SaaS) business model or willingness to learn
- Experience with Hubspot Administration a plus
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance. Including Wellness Wallet credits to cover things like massages, fitness centers/studios, athletic equipment, home gym equipment, books, manicures, you name it!
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday, you have the opportunity to use the day for your needs. It can be used for personal time or time to catch up on projects. The intent is to give you the flexibility to schedule how and when you work, to get the job done. Of course, if an important business need comes up on this day, the expectation is that you make room for it.
Some departments need coverage and will adjust for another day.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!