Spiff (https://spiff.com), recently named one of the most innovative Fintech companies, is on a mission to inspire, enable, and reward peak business performance. Why? Commission plans are used by modern companies to reward and drive good behavior using more advanced rules or combinations of rules such as quota attainment, accelerators, and other types of variable earnings. Great Commission plans motivate Salespeople to sell more to the right companies. In order to help companies and reps to reach their full potential, we take the manual labor and complexity of current commission processes and completely automate them. Finance teams used to spend hours each month trying to prepare commissions, communicate them to their reps, deal with discrepancies, and then get those paid on time. Spiff automates that full process. We connect to the client’s systems; CRM, ERP & Payroll to reduce the work and amount of errors. Spiff gives powerful, real-time data and insights to reps, managers, and executives about their commissions.
Who we are looking for…
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to design Salesforce applications. As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. This will involve meeting with project managers, analyzing project objectives, coding new Salesforce applications, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles, and troubleshooting application errors.
To ensure success as a Salesforce Developer, you should have extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems. Ultimately, a top-class Salesforce Developer can create dynamic and scalable Salesforce applications that meet our evolving needs.
What you’ll contribute in this role…
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce Staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
What experience you’ll bring to Spiff…
- 3-5 Years of work experience as a Salesforce developer
- Salesforce developer certification
- Experience in working with sfdc managed package applications: submitting code patches, passing security review, developing applications for app exchange marketplace (required)
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces in Lightning web components.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Experience in working with Lightning Components (required)
- Salesforce SOQL, lightning components, visualforce, APEX, APIs, and custom application development required
- Experience with submitting and/or managing packages in AppExchange
- Experience working with CPQ Saleforce/Steelbrick
- Experience working with enterprise SaaS platforms within Fintech or financial services
- Salesforce certified administrator (plus)
- Dev/Ops: Google Cloud Platform services and components (optional)
What types of perks and benefits we offer…
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Remote First & Friendly Company
- 100% Premium Coverage for High-Deductible Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Up to $1200 a year towards your Health Savings Account
- Additional Comprehensive FSA, Life, AD&D, Critical Illness, Group Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Legal, Commuter Coverages available for you & your dependents
- Company-sponsored Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company-sponsored Mental Health Insurance & access to online counseling
- Flexible Time Off
- Flexible work hours
- Parental leave
- HQ in Salt Lake City ( enjoy biking and skiing when you come to visit! )
Come join the best team in the space! We’re building amazing software to solve a massive sales and finance gap, and you’ll be a major part of our success.
At Spiff, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive organization that reflects the ever-changing world around us. We strive for an equitable workplace where everyone feels welcome regardless of gender identity or sexual orientation; race or ethnicity; age; physical ability; socio-economic status; religious beliefs; political views or affiliations; or any other factor that can be used to make someone feel excluded from the workplace experience.
Our unwavering commitment to this mission is founded in the idea that varied perspectives drive innovation.
We know that fostering a diverse and inclusive team has a positive impact on our products and services, and helps us better serve our customers, employees, and community stakeholders. That’s why we’re building a culture where differences are celebrated and an environment where people from all backgrounds are treated with respect and given the freedom to be their authentic selves.