Jama Software is passionate about improving innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect™ to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect™ uniquely builds Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for owning, developing, and driving the day-to-day administration, configuration, support, maintenance, and overall improvement of our Salesforce.com platform. We are looking for an experienced Salesforce.com administrator who will work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure that salesforce.com is aligned with business requirements and will take a proactive approach in continuous improvement of the platform. This role will be responsible for management of over a dozen applications integrated with our Salesforce.com environment, including some SQL and Java programming.
A strong customer service approach to support frontline marketing and sales teams in a high-performance environment will be required. Your skills and experience will serve in assessing, prioritizing and handling daily support requests and driving them to closure.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide functional support for existing and future business processes on Salesforce.com, and other integrated platforms that support our Sales and business development organizations
- Translate business needs and requirements into technical solutions
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, sharing rules
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings and mobile administration
- Collaborate with the business to assess the impacts of changes across the Salesforce.com platform and other impacted applications.
- Develop, build, and maintain workflows, custom objects, and third-party integrations
- Establish and implement standard processes: system maintenance, security, improvements, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc.
- Drive the periodic release cycles and work with team members to prioritize bugs and improvements
- Provide project management support for IT initiatives and projects
- Provide development support on internal Java applications and stored SQL procedures
- Establish formal training plans and train internal collaborators and partners on systems, processes and procedures
- Identify and develop areas of process and procedure improvements to meet growth objectives
- Develop and maintain key dashboards, reports, views and system data outputs for stakeholders and partners
- Lead and maintain internal support processes and ticketing solution
What You’ll Bring:
- BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical field
- 2+ years experience working in a SaaS or subscription based company
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience supporting and administering Salesforce.com
- 3+ years of experience with SQL or equivalent relational databases
- 2+ years of experience in multi-integrated software solution
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills with an ability to communicate with all levels of within the organization
- Multi-system integration management
- High-degree of detail orientation with strong analytical skills
- Strong customer-service orientation
Nice to Have:
- Strong customer service skills and CPQ Specialist a major plus
- Bonus for experience in Salesloft, InsideView, Gong, Uberflip, Highspot, Tableau and Marketo
- Sales process and pipeline management
Perks and Benefits:
- Ambitious and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions
- An energized and hard-working leadership team
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans as well as pre-tax savings accounts as well as a generous 401(k) employer match
- Time-off and leave programs crafted to meet critical needs for rejuvenation and, when needed, extra support to cope with life events
If you get to this point, we hope you’re feeling excited about the job you just read. Even if you don’t feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply. We’re eager to meet people that believe in Jama Software’s mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of their relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.