We Breathe Life Into Data
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. And we believe that smarter use of data is essential to this mission. That’s why we built the Healthcare Map — the industry’s largest, most complete, precise view of the U.S. healthcare system — by combining de-identified, real-world patient data with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical experience. The Healthcare Map serves as our foundation for a powerful suite of software applications, helping us answer healthcare’s most complex questions for our partners. Across the healthcare ecosystem, we’re helping our clients unlock critical insights to track detailed patient behaviors and treatment patterns, identify gaps in care, address unmet patient needs, and reduce the global burden of disease.
As we pursue these goals, it remains essential to us that we stay grounded in our values: be awesome, seek growth, deliver “wow,” and enjoy the ride. At Komodo, you will be joining a team of ambitious, supportive Dragons with diverse backgrounds but a shared passion to deliver on our mission to reduce the burden of disease — and enjoy the journey along the way.
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
The mission of the Sales Strategy & Operations group is to maximize business performance by being an objective, trusted partner to the commercial organization. This leader will partner as a trusted advisor to the Healthcare Solutions (HCS) sales organization, Komodo’s fastest growing sales segments.
Looking back in your first 12 months at Komodo, you will have…
- Partnerships: Develop strong collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders, leaders and partners across Komodo
- Business Insights: Conduct impactful analyses on major revenue and product trends, including segment performance, product adoption, leading revenue indications, team productivity and sales effectiveness. Provide sales management with analytic support
- Project and process management: Design processes and execute projects related to achieving HCS Leadership goals
- Automation and Efficiency: Develop standard processes and tools/dashboards that can be scaled within Komodo
- Rhythm of the Business: Support a standard cadence of operations (e.g., goal-setting, revenue reviews) as needed
- Hypothesis Development: Identify and solve strategic questions related to Komodo’s largest business opportunities
What you bring to Komodo
- Experience involving analytical rigor as typically seen in, but not restricted to, functions like finance, business operations, etc. or industries like consulting, banking, etc.
- Demonstrated problem solving experience with experience providing business insights, developing actionable recommendations and telling stories based on data sets
- Proven stakeholder management experience – including managing multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- Experience in prioritization
- Experience working independently, managing multiple concurrent initiatives or processes in a cross-functional environment
- Experience driving change across a sales organization
- Experience building and managing teams (either informally or formally)
- Experienced in using Excel spreadsheets for running data analysis and building quantitative models for business decision making, experience with pivot table based reporting, using charts for visualization and use of lookup and math functions
Where You’ll Work
Komodo Health has a hybrid work model; we recognize the power of choice and importance of flexibility for the well-being of both our company and our individual Dragons. Roles may be completely remote based anywhere in the country listed, remote but based in a specific region, or local (commuting distance) to one of our hubs in San Francisco, New York City, or Chicago with remote work options.
What We Offer
On top of our commitment to providing competitive, fair pay for all roles at Komodo Health, we’re proud to offer robust and inclusive benefits to all Dragons at Komodo Health. We offer global time off programs, extensive internal and external career development and learning opportunities, multiple affinity groups celebrating our team’s diversity, and an annual wellness and productivity stipend to support you in being your healthiest, best self.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Komodo Health provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.