Who we are
Path is a healthtech company dedicated to making mental health care work for everyone. Path takes a patient-first approach, where treatment is more accessible, personalized, and effective. With Path, it’s easy to find a high-quality therapist or psychiatric clinician who accepts insurance and is actively accepting new patients.
What we’re solving
Over 65 million Americans have a treatable mental health issue — that’s 1 in 5 people. Today it’s difficult to find a provider, and for those with complicated conditions, it’s nearly impossible to find coordinated care. We’re here to fix this.
Path’s mission is to make mental healthcare work for everyone.
Come join a center of excellence for Go-to-Market operations (which encompasses sales, revenue and product operations), where you can refine your skillset and find endless opportunities to impact the growth of our company. Our team is driven by first principles, takes a rigorous approach to the product lifecycle, and cares deeply about supporting one another to constantly grow. Our work has earned the trust of leaders across the company, so there is no shortage of buy-in to make things happen. This role will be leading a team of extremely bright and impactful managers all already in seat. This role will have tons of leverage from their team and will get to spend their day working with great people. This opportunity is to work on a topic that is critical to the success of both our mission and our financial model. Converting and retaining patients and providers is synonymous with providing excellent care to people who desperately need it, and it’s also the numbers most directly tied to Path’s growth and financial success.
- 8+ years experience in growth ops (sales ops/rev ops/product ops) with 2+ years experience managing a team
- Proven experience optimizing acquisition conversion rates and/or retention rates, preferably in a B2B context.
- Past experience in sales ops with a focus on designing/building funnel architecture, CRMs, and sales tooling
- Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated experience collaborating with CFX leadership to drive org-wide progress
- Incredibly analytical. Advanced SQL – comfortable writing queries using analytical functions, CTEs, etc.
- Past ownership of a supply growth function within a marketplace startup
- Experience with our tech stack (Salesforce, Fountain, Sales Engage, Zendesk, Talkdesk)
The people of Path are what truly define our mission and determine our impact on the world. We believe in building not only a team, but a diverse community that thrives by helping each other succeed and grow and inspiring each other by taking on big challenges.
For employees, Path is a 100% remote healthtech company and we’re HIRING! We’re excited to bring people onto the team who are committed to raising the bar on mental health care.
As Part Of Our Team, Full-Time Employees Receive
- The ability to work from any location within the US
- Competitive pay and benefits that do not change based on location
- 2 company-wide shutdown weeks each year to focus on self-care
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance through our employer plan
- Access to our 401K
- Access to an Employer Assistance Plan (EAP) through our insurance plan
- The equipment you need to ensure your home office sets you up for success