Riverbed transforms data into actionable insights and accelerates performance so organizations can deliver a seamless digital experience and drive enterprise performance. Riverbed is the only company with the collective richness of telemetry from network to app to end user, that illuminates and then accelerates every digital interaction. Riverbed offers two industry-leading portfolios: Alluvio by Riverbed, a differentiated Unified Observability portfolio that unifies data, insights, and actions across IT, so customers can deliver seamless, secure digital experiences; and Riverbed Acceleration, providing fast, agile, secure acceleration of any app, over any network, to users anywhere.
Together with our thousands of partners, and market-leading customers globally – including 95% of the FORTUNE 100 –, we empower every click, every digital experience.
About this Position
TITLE: Sales Operations Analyst
LOCATION: San Francisco/Bay Area – Remote
- Generate and deliver accurate sales quote
- Coordinate the submission of non-standard discount requests
- Facilitate the submission of product evaluation orders
- Manage asset transfers between Sales and Sales Ops Data Service Team
- Gather end-user or partner evaluation request from, enter and document request into CRM systems, track evaluation shipment until delivery in conjunction with Order Management team.
- Collect necessary documentation (signed quote, serial numbers in case of trade-up, etc) enter orders and associated configuration into the system.
- Manage EVAL pool product
- Process monthly Sales Claw Back Finance reporting
- Manage License EVAL extension request
- Assist in the process of adding license keys to install base
- Facilitate EVAL RMA submission per RMA policy guidelines and follow-up with partner until completion
- Provides quarter and month end support as needed to achieve corporate goals
- Answer internal/external customer questions on eval process and quote requirement
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant 2+ years of job experience
- Proven ability to provide exceptional high end customer service
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Enterprise ERP and CRM user experience, such as Oracle,Salesforce.com or SAP
- Multi-lingual capabilities a plus
- Extremely proficient in Outlook,,Excel,Power Point
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
Why Join Riverbed
Riverbed offers a rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry, delivering exceptional network performance and visibility for any application. We are proud of our great culture that continuously fosters innovation, collaboration, and diverse work environments. We remain committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the most diverse group of talent to better serve our customers.
Riverbed is an equal employment opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy or child birth (including breast feeding), sexual orientation, genetics, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other basis protected by and in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.