First impressions matter. TaskRay is on a mission to ensure businesses get off to a great start with a flawless customer onboarding experience. TaskRay is the leader in customer onboarding in the Salesforce ecosystem. We help companies manage their onboarding and implementation processes, drive greater efficiencies, and create unmatched customer experiences – all within Salesforce.
Culture is important to us. You must value the following as much as we do:
Connection. We deliver exceptional experiences. We build enduring relationships both internally and externally by listening, anticipating needs, doing what is right, and always going above and beyond.
Craftsmanship. We are lifelong learners. We approach our work with curiosity and an open mind. We constantly look for ways to improve our products and ourselves, never settling for good enough.
Grit. We run towards challenges. If something seems unsolvable, it unleashes our persistence, our creativity, and our ability to move through uncertainty to create a solution.
Energy. We embrace joy. We love what we do and bring our best selves to work each day. We seek to share our optimism and compassion with everyone around us.
As a Sales Engineer it will be your responsibility to ensure customer acquisition and support Salesforce and TaskRay partnerships. This is an entrepreneurial role where you will seek out strategic opportunities to enable Salesforce Solution Engineers and Implementation Partners to showcase our products.
Some traits we’re looking for, from you:
- You measure your success by the success of our customers post-sale.
- You are a technical evangelist who is obsessed with learning new software.
- You are eager for the opportunity to use both your technical skills and drive for partner and customer satisfaction.
- You are able to distill technical concepts to fit different buyer personas.
- You are a creative problem solver with a track record of successfully overcoming technical objections.
What you’ll do:
- Build and manage a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape and TaskRay product to be able to explain to prospects how TaskRay differs and excels
- Partner with Account Executives to identify prospects’ key pain points and strategize how to paint a powerful picture of TaskRay’s value
- Support prospects during their trial, enabling prospects to achieve their goals, while training/coaching users of the platform and handling objections
- Responsible for building proof of concepts in a TaskRay demo environment on strategic deals and navigate complex, technical deal cycles
- Play a key, hands-on role in continuously improving existing processes for demos and customer trials based on customer verticals
- Foster relationships with System Integration partners who can assist in the implementation of our software
- Provide architecture reviews and guidance on best practices for product configuration and use.
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years experience demonstrating applications as a Sales Engineer or Solution Consultant
- Experience with Tell-Show-Tell demonstration methodology
- Able to create a partnership between yourself and customer; be a trusted advisor for the client while partnering with the Account Executive to validate functional fit
- Able to work at different levels in the organization; technical user to C level
- Skilled at balancing technical terminology with business acumen
- Intermediate to advanced Salesforce Administrator, preferred
- Experience with enterprise accounts, preferred
- Travel requirements < 15%
Cash compensation for this role is commensurate with experience. Estimated base salary range is between $100,000-$125,000. This position is also eligible for a bonus up to 15% of annual salary based on performance targets.
TaskRay offers highly competitive non-cash compensation ranging from flexible PTO practices to a robust benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability insurance programs, expanded EAP benefits, 401k matching, reimbursement stipends, and bonuses for taking vacation and for anniversaries.
This position is remote. While TaskRay has a physical office in the Denver area, we also have team members located across the United States. For employees located within Colorado, we’re thrilled at the opportunity to meet periodically in person, for both professional and team building events. And for those outside Colorado, we’ll connect virtually.
We value diversity
TaskRay is an inclusive culture embracing the value of a diverse workforce in all roles, at all levels of the organization. We work to give all qualified applicants equal opportunity and to make decisions based on job related factors. We ask that you do not disclose any information on the application which could indicate your race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity. pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law or regulation and we encourage applicants who meet some but not all qualifications to apply.