Mabl is strategically positioned in the new frontier of intelligent software engineering tools. Specifically, the mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We have hundreds of customers globally, revenue more than doubled in 2021, and we’re on track to achieve similar results in 2022. We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding providing us long term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
We embrace collaboration, transparency, and believe in leading with empathy; creating an environment where every employee feels empowered. mabl was also named a Best Place to Work for 3 years in a row and a Best Paying Company by Builtin Boston.
mabl has been scaling its Sales team over the past year and we’re now looking to hire someone to help us standardize how we onboard and ramp new hires. This role is a critical element working alongside our sales leadership as well as product marketing and operations leaders. The ideal candidate will have an opportunity to build out a world-class onboarding and enablement experience.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Sales and Marketing leadership to understand critical enablement priorities and implement an on-boarding plan to capitalize on them
- Teach, coach, mentor, and help educate new sales reps on different areas of the mabl business
- Create content designed to fill gaps which surface in the onboarding process
- Constantly review enablement content and work with product marketing and operations to insure information is current
- Work closely with sales managers to highlight onboarding progress for their teams
- Measure onboarding progress and report back to reps and leadership to drive continuous improvement Use data to help refine our ideal sales rep profile to insure future success Build a trusted relationship with sales reps
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 1-2 years sales or business development experience
- 2+ years experience working in a Sales Enablement role at a fast growing company
- Highly detailed, well organized, and clearly spokenExperience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Comfortable using Salesforce, learning new product technologies, and using data to make decisions
- Good at providing feedback and coaching
- Bachelors degree required
Even if you don’t fit all of the requirements for our roles, but see yourself being successful at mabl, we encourage you to apply and we’d be excited to speak with you.
Working at mabl:
– We embrace hybrid and remote work in and outside of the US! We have nearly 100 mablers spread across the world, currently in 6 countries, 4 continents, and 13 states.
– We bring everyone together annually to foster lasting personal relationships and encourage mablers to visit our Boston office whenever they can.
– Our focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion has grown from a small team of 6 people to now over 15 people driving budgeted initiatives across all facets of the company including recruiting, onboarding, education, and celebrations.
– We’re proud to have won 10 awards since 2021 recognizing not only our product, but our culture and extreme focus on customer satisfaction.
– We may be a small company, but we invest significantly in benefits and perks including generous parental leave, rich health benefits, a transportation benefit, and an employee collaboration perk.
– We value our employees and show our appreciation through rewards and recognition programs, including mabl Kudos and our annual Founders Award!
mabl is the enterprise SaaS leader of intelligent, low-code test automation that empowers high-velocity software teams to embed automated end-to-end tests into the entire development lifecycle. mabl customers benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable browser, API and mobile web tests that result in faster delivery of high-quality, business critical applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like Charles Schwab, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Stack Overflow, and many others rely on mabl to create the digital experiences their customers demand. Learn more at https://www.mabl.com; follow @mablhq on Twitter and @mabl on LinkedIn.