Lambda’s GPU cloud is used by deep learning engineers at Stanford, Berkeley, and MIT. Lambda’s on-prem systems power research and engineering at Intel, Microsoft, Kaiser Permanente, major universities, and the Department of Defense.
If you’d like to build the world’s best deep learning cloud, join us.
About the Role
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Sales Enablement Associate to join our growing Commercial Sales team. The Sales Enablement Associate will be responsible for implementing sales enablement strategies to improve the performance of our Commercial Sales team and report directly to the Director of Commercial Sales.
What you’ll do
- Implement sales enablement programs, including training, coaching, and onboarding for the Commercial Sales team
- Create and maintain sales collateral, including product presentations, case studies, and training materials
- Work closely with Commercial Sales and Marketing teams to align sales enablement efforts with overall business objectives
- Monitor and analyze Commercial Sales performance metrics to identify areas for improvement
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in sales enablement
- 1-3 years of experience in Sales, Sales enablement or a related field
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation. Cash compensation range: $57,000-$94,000
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG
- We have a wildly talented team of 100, and growing fast
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Commuter/Work from home stipends
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off Plan that we all actually use
A Final Note:
You do not need to match all of the listed expectations to apply for this position. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.