At Vercel, our mission is to enable developers to create at the moment of inspiration. We are the platform for frontend developers, creating tools millions of developers use every day. By unlocking developer potential through the use of open-source tools such as Next.js, React, Svelte, and Turborepo, we enable developers to go from idea to global application in seconds.
As a globally distributed company, we take pride in our ability to work across time zones and continents, fostering collaboration and innovation. Our offices in San Francisco and New York City serve as hubs for our teams to come together and develop the tools that empower our users. By joining Vercel, you’ll be part of a team that is deeply committed to open-source technologies and dedicated to shaping the future of web development.About the Role:
About the Role:
Vercel is looking for an Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our Sales team. Enterprise SDRs are key to our product adoption and company growth in the Enterprise market segment. In this role, you will be building a pipeline of qualified business for the Enterprise part of our sales organization through cold calling and working closely with your counterparts on the Account Executive (AE) team. You will also be collaborating cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales Engineering, and Customer Success to learn more about product, positioning, and messaging.
The SDR team reaches out to potential customers to introduce them to the value Vercel could bring their business and sets up meetings. This team initiates substantial transformations for our customers, leading to promotions and profits for customers who adopt Vercel
What You Will Do:
- Kick off sales cycles by identifying and qualifying future customers in assigned geo and Enterprise market segment
- Write tailored messages and cold call qualified prospects
- Set and book qualified meetings for Enterprise AEs
- Work closely with Enterprise AEs on targeting some of the largest companies and logos
- Collaborate with your peers and guide those around you
- Driven and motivated by a quota
- Prior history of success in an outbound quota carrying role
- Aptitude for growth and development
- Experience as an SDR or other similar relevant positions
Bonus If You:
- Vercel, Next.js, or any other technical background or understanding
- Salesforce, Outreach, HubSpot, or similar
- Stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style – 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow – we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO – 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed
The San Francisco, CA base pay range for this role is $85,000.00 – $128,000.00. This salary range is an estimate. Actual salary will be based on job related skills, experience and location. Pay ranges outside San Francisco may be adjusted based on employee location. The total compensation package also includes benefits and equity-based compensation. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your location during the hiring process.
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description.