Reports to: Senior Director of Sales – AUS
Location: Remote Australia
Compensation Range: $74,000 AUD base with on target earnings at $94,000 AUD plus equity
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 as a fully remote company by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don’t discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business, which is why Huntress focuses on protecting those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Huntress stops hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools by utilizing our award winning security platform and expert human threat hunters through dynamic products including Managed EDR, MDR for Microsoft 365, and Managed Security Awareness Training.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What You’ll Do:
Huntress is looking to add an additional Sales Development Representative to our newly established team building in Australia. As part of this foundational go-to-market team, you will be critical to the success and growth of Huntress in the region. You will be responsible for working with outbound and inbound leads to create and foster new business opportunities while sharing Huntress’ value proposition.
As a Sales Development Representative you will also collaborate with the wider Huntress team and work closely with the Account Executive team to close the new partner opportunities within your assigned territory.
- Through a mix of outbound and inbound leads, you’ll create new business opportunities to fuel Huntress’ growth in Australia
- Engage MSPs through phone, email, and other channels in order to understand their challenges and identify opportunities to solve them
- Have the autonomy to operate beyond your role and help the team improve our process, training, use of technology, and any other aspects of our business
- Work with sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to create opportunities for new business
- Conduct a high volume of calls and other activities to book qualified meetings for the AE team
- Maintain good CRM hygiene and keeping leads and accounts up to date
What You Bring To The Team:
- Enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced, collaborative, and competitive environment
- Be comfortable making a high volume of calls (50+ calls/day)
- Be a strong communicator and have good active listening skills
- Passionate about helping others: solving problems through product offerings for your clients, assisting your teammates when needed
- Be a team player; always willing to share knowledge as necessary
- Coachable and eager for continuous improvement
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, asking for help early and as needed
What We Offer:
- Fully remote work
- New starter home office set up allowance ($712 AUD)
- Generous personal leave entitlements
- Digital monthly reimbursement ($97 AUD)
Huntress is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where every single member of our team is valued, has a voice, and is empowered to come to work every day just as they are.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
People from all culturally diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
We do discriminate against hackers who try to exploit small businesses.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note non-accommodation requests to this inbox will not receive a response.
If you have any questions about your personal data privacy at Huntress, please visit our privacy page.