About the Company
We’re Arcules: an innovative, bold member of the Canon family. We move fast, operate on trust, and value our employees. Our engineering team is passionate about what they do at work and play. So come as you are, and join us on this path to transform video into intelligence with cloud-native development and bleeding-edge technologies. Let’s grow together.
Overview of the Job
- Work closely with direct stakeholders to develop solutions using SFDC technologies (workflow, configuration, scripting etc. ) to support business processes
- Support SFDC integration with other business systems in use
- Support SFDC issue resolution with users
- Administer all technical aspects of Salesforce.com including data migrations, system integrations, custom code and data models, system testing and deployments related to SFDC and all its peripheral services.
- Work from a prioritized backlog of tasks, automate and/or operate tooling solutions to ensure that repetitive administration tasks are performed at a high level of efficiency and free of defect
- Perform Salesforce administration activities, including platform, user, object model, and reporting configuration
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for the organization’s CRM business operational processes and technology
- Work closely with Sales Operations and other stakeholders to gather Requirements and make recommendations for business processes to implement with SFDC
- Work closely with Architecture to develop and build to specification integration and customer objects to SFDC to support business processes.
- Document requirements and solutions and obtain approval from Customers.
- Develop task lists and project plans for implementation of solutions and report on progress of activities
- Configure SDFC setup to support solutions
- Create implementation, testing, and QA plans to support system changes and integrations
- Test changes and coordinate User Acceptance Testing of changes in SFDC.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation on custom enhancements, integrations, and environments
- Identify, document and train users on new solutions and SFDC best practices
- Manage Day to Day issue resolution for SFDC users, including assisting in developing training material for training on existing features and functionality
- Participate in the SFDC CRM, CPQ and other application implementations
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in SFDC developing Lightning components, APEX Class, SFDC API development and customization
- Experience with business process reengineering activities
- Experience with supporting implementations of SFDC
- Lightning, Apex, Flow,
- Salesforce REST API, BULK API, Metadata API
- Web UI frameworks Lightning components.
- Data management and data migration principles and application
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and/or a Salesforce Developer certification preferred
- Intacct Sage integration knowledge a plus