Job Title: Revenue Operations Manager
Location: Denver / Remote
Infinicept is a thriving, innovative, fintech company headquartered in Denver, CO seeking an ambitious, driven Revenue Operations Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Through its PayOps platform, Infinicept helps SaaS startups, fintech companies and financial institutions adopt embedded payments, which allows them to scale their operations, generate more revenue and gain control of their merchant experience. We offer an exciting, dynamic, and flexible work environment, using the latest technology to shape the future of payments. We are seeking people who want to make a difference and who thrive in a collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result. Infinicept recently raised $23M to further innovate its product, drive market expansion and invest in capabilities to support embedded finance.
Who You Are:
We are seeking an analytical, process-minded, team-player who can lead the sales operations and enablement function within a fast-expanding organization. You have experience as a SalesForce.com CRM administrator, with the ability to define and optimize data management processes from initial B2B marketing interactions, through the sales stages, customer success, and client renewals. Along with designing the processes, you enjoy teaching cross-functional team members how to best use the tools so they can be more effective. You have a strong operational mindset and are passionate about data integrity. You receive requests for new insights and information from multiple groups and determine the best ways to efficiently collect data and design reports to illuminate the information. You are skilled in seeing patterns in data and devising innovative solutions for continuous improvements throughout the entire revenue lifecycle.
What You Will Do:
The Revenue Operations Manager will report to the VP, Revenue Operations to perform the following critical functions:
- Administer a Salesforce.com CRM platform, managing processes, properties, automations, creating enhancements, and reporting to assist our sales and customer success team to improve process.
- Oversee and manage the implementation and use of the overall sales tech stack and train users to maximize benefits from the tools and information.
- Collaborate with other teams to optimize ZoomInfo, HubSpot and other lead generation tool inputs, outputs to Tableau and other reporting systems, and Chorus.ai and other sales effectiveness tools.
- Effectively work with all levels of the organization in a positive and productive manner.
- Help drive strategic direction and reduce friction in the sales process, use best practices to guide training and technology, and support the teams to sell more efficiently.
- Plan, organize and conduct training and sales knowledge repository management to ensure their sales reps have the information and skills to succeed.
- Measure and evaluate data in various ways to determine campaign, sales process, and solution effectiveness, and make recommendations for new processes, strategy, or tools.
- Create and enhance sales forecasts, pipeline and performance reports in collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success team leadership.
- Timely meet and/or exceed managed business objective targets.
- Perform other duties as required.
- SalesForce.com CRM administrator experience and certification.
- BS or BA 4 Year College Degree (preferred).
- Strong understanding of solution sales and/or enterprise software sales processes and management tools.
- Keen understanding and ability to effectively analyze sales data, create reports, present findings, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Understanding and ability to use Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to multi-task, set goals and meet deadlines.
- Discrete and can handle confidential information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to flourish in a fluid role.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate to group (public speaking).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Flexible, willing to work outside your comfort zone.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That is why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary (base range: $100,000-$125,000/annually)
- Flexible vacation policy
- 15 paid company holidays per year
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Efficient in-office gym
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.