CreatorIQ has earned the title of best companies to work for in multiple programs including BuiltIn LA and NY, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship, G2 Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products and rated 5 stars on Influencer MarketingHub. We operate in a flexible work model that combines both in-person and remote work to boost collaboration, enhance innovation and adapt to individual work styles.
Be a Part of Our Dynamic Team and Transform the Industry Together!
Revenue Operations Analyst
CreatorIQ is looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst who will play a pivotal role in synthesizing and visualizing revenue data across marketing, sales, and customer success channels, ensuring a holistic approach towards understanding and enhancing our customer funnel from acquisition to retention. This role will join a mature, multi-functional RevOps organization and play a key role in developing the reporting arm of this group. Experience in CRM systems like Salesforce, as well as proficiency in SQL, dataset management and data visualization are vital for this role.
What you’ll do:
Full Funnel Analytics and Marketing Performance:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of campaign performance metrics and drive ROI by developing attribution models for marketing campaigns.
- Provide insights on marketing channels and campaigns, identifying high-performing elements and recommending strategies for optimization.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to ensure accurate tracking, measurement, and reporting of marketing performance.
Go to Market (GTM) Decision Support :
- Create and manage detailed reports to measure, forecast and analyze key data for all of CreatorIQ’s GTM teams
- Closely track and report on revenue pipeline, identifying bottlenecks, and optimizing conversion throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Assist GTM leadership in identifying risk and areas of improvement, as well as making data-driven decisions.
Data Management / Reporting / Data Modeling:
- Generate, automate, and manage regular and ad-hoc reports in Salesforce, or other CRM systems.
- Create models to structure data for reporting and analysis.
- Develop and maintain scalable data models within the data warehouse to support analytics and business intelligence (BI) initiatives.
- Collaborate with various teams to ensure data models are congruent with business requirements and facilitate easy data extraction for reporting and analysis.
Dashboard Building and Data Visualization:
- Design and build intuitive, insightful dashboards and reports using Tableau and Salesforce, to communicate data and findings effectively to diverse stakeholders.
- Work closely with different teams to identify key data visualization needs and create dashboards that cater to strategic and operational requirements.
- Leverage data visualization best practices to enable easy interpretation of complex data sets and insights by team members from varied functional areas
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role, with a focus on marketing and revenue data.
- Experience translating complex data sets into digestible insights and actions
- Experience working with Software as a Service (SaaS) metrics and data
- Proficient in utilizing SQL to extract and analyze data, employing techniques such as various joins, aggregation functions, and window functions, ensuring optimal data management and integrity.
- Proficient in navigating CRM systems, adept at extracting, analyzing, and reporting data to drive strategic decision-making and optimize customer relationship management.
- Expertise in creating insightful and intuitive data visualizations using Salesforce, and Tableau.
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the most trusted software to unify and power advanced influencer marketing for the world’s most innovative enterprises. Our Intelligence Cloud facilitates data science-enabled creator discovery, streamlines workflow, ensures brand safety, and drives meaningful measurement. Amazon, AB Inbev, Airbnb, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, H&M, Logitech, Nestle, Sephora, and Unilever are just some of the brands that utilize CreatorIQ’s platform to drive real business results across their influencer marketing ecosystems. CreatorIQ is a global company headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in San Francisco, London, and Ukraine.
At CreatorIQ, we believe that diversity is the key to unlocking our full potential. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and empowering work environment where everyone can thrive, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or any other characteristic that makes us unique. By embracing our core values of being client-focused, putting team members first, leading with empathy, ensuring a no jerks policy, and staying focused on what’s important, we create a synergistic atmosphere that promotes collaboration and growth. Join us to celebrate differences, innovate together, and be a part of a business that is disrupting the marketing industry.
Compensation, Benefits and Beyond:
We understand that a comprehensive benefits package plays a significant role in your overall compensation. To gain more insight into the various components of our total compensation, we invite you to review our benefits and perks.