About Wurl, LLC.
Wurl is a global streaming network. Our B2B services provide streamers, content companies, and advertisers with a powerful, integrated network to distribute and monetize streaming television reaching hundreds of million of connected televisions in over 50 countries. In 2022 Wurl was acquired by AppLovin (Nasdaq: APP), an industry-leading mobile marketing ad tech company, bringing together the technology and innovation of the mobile and television industries. With the merger, Wurl employees enjoy the best of both worlds: the dynamic environment of a 150+ person start-up and the stability of a high-growth public tech company.
Wurl is a fully-remote company that has been recognized for a second year in a row as a Great Place to Work. Wurl invests in providing a culture that fosters passion, drives excellence, and encourages collaboration to drive innovation. We hire the world’s best to build a bunch of cool stuff on an interface fully integrated with their own from streaming, advertising and software technology to continue to help us disrupt the way the world watches television.
Revenue Operations Analyst (Remote):
The Business Operations team at Wurl is looking for a Revenue Ops Analyst to join as a key driver of sales enablement and time-to-revenue. The right candidate will work hands on with the sales team to streamline processes, organize the pipeline, manage reporting and analytics, while also managing training for new products and services. This role will be a critical part of the Business Ops team, making sure that management and executive leadership have clear visibility into revenue and performance. This individual will thrive with cross-team collaboration to ensure key departments (such as legal, accounting and marketing) are in sync. The Revenue Ops Analyst will also spearhead any and all efforts to automate workflows and find efficiencies, which may include implementing processes and/or integrating software for the Business Ops and wider Sales team. The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of sales enablement practices and analytics, have cross-team problem-solving experience and a solid past in driving revenue growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with Sales, Finance and Business Operations leadership to establish robust rules of engagement to govern sales processes and eliminate friction between the sales and engineering/product organizations
- Partner closely with sales leadership to implement scalable, repeatable, data-driven processes
- Facilitate successful implementation and adoption of new processes within the sales organization
- Collaborate across the sales, legal and finance teams to ensure customer deal desk agreements translate to sales orders and other customer agreements
- Collaborate across engineering and product to assist sales with RFPs and new business inquiries that require further technical support
- Assist sales enablement with the focus on compressing new hire ramp time, improving overall sales productivity, and ensuring sales process consistency and efficiency
- Facilitate training sessions for existing staff regarding new product releases and updates to current services
- Partner with internal data teams to ensure data accuracy in Salesforce. This will include but is not limited to managing cross-functional teams to establish consistent definitions to process and interdepartmental information collection and sharing
- Partner with members of the Business Operations team to develop dashboards and reports leveraging existing technologies such as Hubspot and Groove to ensure forecasting and reporting efforts are appropriately integrated within the company
Who You Are:
- BA/BS degree (Computer Science, Finance and /or Economics degrees are preferred)
- 2+ years experience in a Revenue, Sales, Finance or Business Operations role
- A proven track record in improving workflows and optimizing processes – particularly by utilizing automation to improve sales team functions
- Experience running all aspects of sales enablement including (but not limited to) pipeline growth, leads management and internal sales training
- Must be a proven leader who is able to collaborate and communicate well with employees of all levels – from individual contributors to the executive-level.
- Expert communicator both internally and externally with customers and represent the company effectively
- Collaborative, strategic, roll up your sleeves/hands-on results oriented leader and team player who thrives on helping others meet their goals
- Ability to interpret and communicate data effectively with strong analytical skills. Must be well versed in Salesforce as well as Google Sheets, Excel and similar programs
Please provide a cover letter highlighting your leadership and analytical skills, along with examples of automated processes you have successfully implemented and how you ensured adoption by the wider team.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Strong Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, 90% paid by Wurl
- Remote First Policy
- Discretionary Time Off, with minimum at 4 weeks of time off
- 12 US Holidays
- 401(k) Matching
- Pre-Tax Savings Plans, HSA & FSA
- Carrot and Headspace Subscriptions for Family Planning & Mental Wellness
- OneMedical Subscription for 24/7 Convenient Medical Care
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave for All Family Additions
- Discounted PetPlan
- Easy at Home Access to Covid Testing with EmpowerDX
- $1,000 Work From Home Stipend to Set Up Your Home Office
Few companies allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, team collaboration and you will have a place to grow your career. You will be proud to say you’re a part of the company revolutionizing TV.
Wurl provides a competitive total compensation package with a pay for performance rewards approach. The expected base pay range for this [CA based or North America based] position is $121,000 – $167,000. Base compensation at Wurl is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Depending on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical and other benefits.