Resilia is looking to hire an Enterprise Account Executive — with clients, we call this role a Senior Director or Director of Institutional Partnerships — to help us achieve our annual growth goals. Directors of Institutional Partnerships are responsible for full lifecycle new logo enterprise Funder Program sales to grantmakers seeking to empower their grantees with access to Resilia’s nonprofit platform. You will source leads, qualify prospective accounts, oversee contract negotiations, and close new deals. The role will report directly to Ladye Anne Wofford, our Vice President of Institutional Partnerships.
What to Expect
- First Week: You will receive a 30-60-90 day onboarding plan, get set up with all the technologies that support your work in a remote environment, and start to meet other Resilians.
- First Month: You will demonstrate a complete understanding of our offering and customer needs while beginning to initiate conversations with Funder prospects in your assigned territory. Additionally, you will begin to demonstrate expertise on the nonprofit sector and principles of trust-based philanthropy, focusing on BIPOC-led and serving organizations.
- First Six Months: You will meet or exceed activity targets and consistently move deals through the pipeline to set you up for success in attaining your quota and bringing our technology to dozens if not hundreds of nonprofit organizations. You will be close to securing your first closed-won client on the Funder Platform. You will meet or exceed the Quarterly bookings target while building a solid pipeline to help you meet your annual bookings target.
- First Year: You will start to give back to your highly collaborative team by helping to mentor new hires, design peer-led sales training, and contribute to process improvements. You will play a critical role in helping Resilia make history in the tech for the good sector by powering the people and changing the world.
- You have 6+ years experience with a similar sales motion — enterprise SaaS sales
- You have 3+ years of experience with one or more SaaS sales methodologies (e.g., Challenger, MEDDIC)
- You have 2+ years of experience prospecting into potential client accounts
- You have a track record of exceeding activity targets and quotas in a SaaS environment
- You have experience in the tech for good sector interacting with corporate foundations, corporate social responsibility teams, philanthropies, and/or other grantmaking institutions
- You can lead a skillful platform demo for prospective clients
- You can manage time well following a standard sales structure, speak to a value proposition, overcome a range of objections, and “wow” the customer in some way
- You have strong written communication skills and can write a clear, concise, and grammatically correct email
- You can provide a reference from a previous client or prospect relationship that attests to the delivery of a delightful customer experience
- You are interested in a remote role that may require occasional travel for team retreats and you are willing and able to commit to working either Eastern hours
Resilia is a Series B SaaS startup powering a digital transformation in the nonprofit sector. Our Funder Program helps grantmakers strengthen their grantees through access to our online platform, training academy, one-on-one coaching, and peer learning programs. Our Nonprofit Formation Services and Nonprofit Platform help changemakers with a vision and mission to start and grow their nonprofits. We’re powering the people changing the world.
In 2022, Resilia made history. We closed the largest venture capital raise ever by a solo Black female-founded tech company. Today, we support over 15,000 nonprofit organizations and some of the largest grantmakers in the world.
Want to make history with us? Apply today.
Accommodations and Equal Opportunity
Resilia is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resilia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.