At Vercel, our mission is to enable developers to create at the moment of inspiration. We are the platform for frontend developers, creating tools millions of developers use every day. By unlocking developer potential through the use of open-source tools such as Next.js, React, Svelte, and Turborepo, we enable developers to go from idea to global application in seconds.
As a globally distributed company, we take pride in our ability to work across time zones and continents, fostering collaboration and innovation. Our offices in San Francisco and New York City serve as hubs for our teams to come together and develop the tools that empower our users. By joining Vercel, you’ll be part of a team that is deeply committed to open-source technologies and dedicated to shaping the future of web development.
About the Role:
Due to the hyper-growth within the business, we’re looking to strengthen our processes and how we collaborate around our customers. We’re building a renewals team to help in this effort to drive high retention and expansion rates. This pioneering person will help build a scalable renewals process while collaborating with Vercel Sales, Post-Sales, and executive leadership team.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Preparation and validation of renewal contracts.
- This person will quarterback internal discussions for renewal expansions and at risk renewals.
- Forecasting renewal dollars and at risk accounts on a weekly basis
- Internal/Customer negotiations.
- Install base investigation and validation
- Leading initiatives to drive customer awareness and engagement
- Capable of successfully managing significant client escalations and issues.
- Working cross-functionally with department leads and teams to remove obstacles and improve efficiencies ensuring team success.
- Top performer with history of success
- Coachable and collaborative
- Positive attitude
- Team first attitude and no ego
- Passionate about your customers and how Vercel solves their problems
- Motivated, curious, hungry
- Driver who can adapt to constant change and RAPID growth
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style – 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow – we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO – 4 weeks recommended per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed
The estimated annual cash salary for this role is $93,800- $140,600. This salary range is an estimate, and actual salary may vary based on the company’s compensation practices, location, and candidate experience. The total compensation package may also include benefits and equity-based compensation.
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description.