We’re looking for a passionate Customer Support Tech to join our growing team and help us deliver intuitive and delightful experiences to our customers.
As a remote Customer Support Tech, you will have a passion for enabling clients, experience and a love for SaaS, demonstrable success in a similar role, knowledge of the digital landscape, and a thirst to learn. This role will be required to interface directly with customers via phone, email, web conference, and sometimes in-person to understand and help guide usage of our platform and ensure we meet their business needs. You will serve as a technical resource on an ongoing basis to ensure that their systems are integrated successfully with our app and that their commission math has been replicated accurately. Additionally, this person will be instrumental in up-sell/cross-sell opportunities. It is critical that the person in this role be a self-starter, a creative problem solver, strategic, and be willing to go above and beyond for client satisfaction.
What you’ll contribute in this role…
- Highly analytical thinker with a natural ability to mentally map complex systems
- Experience with logic, especially if/then type flows, filtering, sorting, etc.
- Navigate complex excel models
- Set and manage customer expectations appropriately
- Use a proactive approach to keep clients informed of all product enhancements and product roadmap that will enhance their business
- Provide ongoing training and support to admin and end-users
- Drive adoption of Spiff through client’s organization, seek additional teams or areas that could be a leveraging platform if they aren’t already
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities to increase ARR
- Build strong, trusted relationships with key individuals within the client’s organization, including end-users and executives/decision-makers
- Work cross-functionally with strategic and technical colleagues to coordinate timely follow-up on requests, issues, and open questions from clients
- Proactively identify signals of potential churn-risk and develop an action plan to address and course correct
What experience you’ll bring to Spiff…
- 4+ years of relevant Customer Success Management at a SaaS technology company
- Technical expertise with the SQL/database (light coding, scripting, etc…)
- Advanced Excel experience (can write and use logical functions)
- Advanced knowledge of CRM Architecture
- Demonstrated success in preventing churn and/or successfully meeting up-sell/cross-sell quotas
- Experience managing and maintaining 50+ accounts
- Dynamic personality; a likable person who can build rapport with customers of all levels of technical experience
- Working knowledge of SaaS business concepts and metrics
- Executive presence and confidence in communicating with technical, business, and C-level stakeholders.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Organizational skills and ability to juggle several requests and clients at once
- Reliable and dependable. Respond to clients when you say you will
- The ability and desire to work in a dynamic challenging startup environment
- Self-motivated and driven; a problem solver
- An unrelenting passion for customer success
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Incredible sense of humor
- Sales ops, especially familiarity with Salesforce (from an admin perspective)
- Experience with commission plans and calculations
- Accounting/finance experience
- Interest in Startups/Tech/Finance. Our team loves the startup community, and genuine interest in the space is huge.
What types of perks and benefits we offer…
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Flexible Time Off
- Flexible work hours
- Parental leave
- HQ in Salt Lake City ( enjoy biking and skiing when you come to visit! )
- Remote Friendly Company
Come join the best team in the space! We’re building amazing software to solve a massive sales and finance gap, and you’ll be a major part of our success.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.