Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage – the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease – no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 3,300+ global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 1,000+ global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 14 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
Flywire is looking for an experienced, motivated, and hardworking Relationship Manager (RM) to help with the delivery and execution of our solution to partner institutions. This individual will work to continuously improve and expand our client relationships in an effort to retain and maximize the value of these partnerships.
The Relationship Manager deeply understands the client’s business, their goals and objectives, and ensures Flywire products and services are helping the client be successful. The RM oversees the execution of strategies designed to increase Flywire’s effectiveness on campus while providing accurate and timely issue resolution. They effectively communicate with client administrators across multiple offices on campus, developing strong relationships at both the operational and strategic level within the assigned portfolio.
Relationship Managers have a thorough understanding of Flywire products and services. Because RMs come to know their client’s business so well, they are able to identify additional ways that Flywire can serve campus stakeholders. In partnership with the Sales team, they ensure the client understands the further success that can be achieved with the appropriate, additional Flywire products and services. In doing so, the Relationship Manager will:
- Protect and grow existing accounts by embodying a Key Account Management mindset
- Systematically map and identify new revenue opportunities through existing products
- Collaborate with Sales to close new product opportunities which further unlock accounts
Additional duties of a RM include:
- Work collaboratively with Client Analyst to identify and resolve operational challenges
- Support the execution of new client onboardings, new product deployments, ongoing training and partner projects either directly or in collaboration with appropriate teams
- Working in collaboration with various internal departments to identify needed improvements, recommend solutions, and escalate items as appropriate
- Contract renewals
- Mentor new members of the Relationship team
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience in inside sales or managing client/customer relationships
- Willingness to travel roughly 25%
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient presentation skills: ability to address all levels including senior executives
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and planning skills
- Problem solving and project management skills
- The ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Experience in sales/account management in Higher Education Industry is helpful
- Salesforce experience is a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start – Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part in our success – every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect to meet with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a skills assessment. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.