Why join Nextech?
We are a leader in specialty healthcare technology solutions, headquartered in Tampa, FL.
We are an ever-growing team, guided by our iCREATE values of Integrity, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Accountability, Trust, and Excellence. We hold these values in high regard and are driven to succeed in all we do.
We’re committed to hiring and retaining talent, which is why we invest in our employees through competitive pay, a generous bonus structure, great healthcare, a comprehensive wellness program, and many other benefits.
If you are a software engineer, finance or accounting professional, customer support specialist, or a business development expert with a passion for healthcare technology (just to name a few), we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply. If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The primary responsibility of the Regional Sales Manager is to sell Nextech solutions to assigned physician markets generally consisting of practices with one (1) to two (2) doctors in a territory or territories. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for handling client prospects from all sources including responses to marketing, trade show and general inquiries as well as referrals from existing practices and physicians, maintaining established customer relationships and transitioning newly acquired clients to a Client Success Manager.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
Essential Functions: In addition to working in accordance with appropriate conduct and behavioral standards, specificrponsibilities of this role include:
- Lead a full sales lifecycle, within the 1-2 physician specialty market segment
- Meet or exceed assigned quarterly and annual quotas and key performance metrics within assigned territory
- Utilize qualification and discovery to determine prospective client needs
- Partner with prospects, clients and co-workers with the highest level of integrity
- Conduct highly effective virtual or in-person product demonstrations to physicians, administrators, and staff
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with prospects
- Travel overnight to and/or within assigned territory as required to conduct comprehensive sales cycle
- Prepare and present price proposals to prospective clients
- Determine and present the proposed return on investment for clients of the Nextech solution
- Negotiate specific contract terms with prospective clients within Nextech guidelines
- Complete all necessary paperwork in order to process the sale, implementation, support, accounting and account management
- Maintain contact with the client and supporting other Nextech employees as required throughout the implementation, initial “go-live” process and ongoing client relationship
- Utilize Salesforce.com to report on the status of leads, track action items of each sales campaign and accurately forecast on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Remain up to date on the competition’s products and markets
- Carry out additional responsibilities as assigned based on business need
- Experience with business development and managing a full cycle sales process within the SaaS industry
- Experience maintaining relationships with clients
- Strong desire to meet or exceed sales goals
- Professional phone, online, and in person meeting demeanor
- Ability to listen and overcome objections
- Ability and desire to be a supportive partner to peers, prospects, and clients
- Have a positive outlook, strong ability to take accountability for actions, handle change, and focus on solutions
- Ability to travel 30-40% of the time to tradeshows, practice onsite visits, offsite sales meetings
- Experience working in a healthcare practice within one of the following specialties: plastic surgery, dermatology or orthopedics
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 free mental health counseling sessions annually
- Flexible Time Off: take time off when you need it without worrying about available hours
- 10 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Generous annual bonus opportunity
- iCREATE Employee Recognition Program
- Insurance : Choice of Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Wellness Program including discounts on medical premiums
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Volunteer Time Off
- 100% Company-Paid Parental leave
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- 100% Company-Paid Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Sponsored 529 College Savings Plan
- Corporate Discounts on Retail, Travel, and Entertainment
- Pet Insurance options
- Nextech operates as a hybrid work organization – employees may work both from home and the office. Most positions have an expectation of attendance in the corporate office in Tampa, FL on either a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis. Frequency of in office work is determined by the department leaders and is subject to change based on business needs. Some positions may be considered 100% remote. The hybrid or remote status of the position will be discussed during the interview process and indicated in the offer letter at the time of the offer.
- Ability to spend extended periods of time on the telephone
- Ability to travel via commercial airlines and rental cars to and from trade shows and within territory
- Walking and standing for long periods of time at trade shows and as required to interact with other personnel in the office