Ovia Health, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Labcorp, offers a preventative and proven platform trusted by over 17 million families for daily personalized health engagement with high-touch support, 50+ clinical programs and research validation from over 48 peer-reviewed publications and 38 partnerships with world-renowned research institutions. Our mobile apps and comprehensive digital solutions for fertility, pregnancy, and parenting empower people to take control of their health and navigate parenthood with confidence.
Ovia Health and Labcorp are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud of our diversity, and we create inclusion and belonging through how we onboard, meet, connect, engage, and communicate. Join us!
Reporting to the VP, Employer Sales, the Regional Sales Director – South Territory provides prospects, consultants, brokers, and partners with a detailed overview of what the Ovia Health product is and the value that it brings. The individual will be responsible for contributing to the growth of our pipeline, allowing us to innovate, bring in new clients and reach thousands of new members each year with the best in class women’s health solution.
Who you are
- Thorough market and product knowledge in the digital health space with market feedback, buying trends and competitive strengths/weaknesses.
- Expert level of proficiency in customer facing skills.
- Experience building a territory pipeline with an ability to identify key targets based on set criteria.
- Ability to be proficient and nimble s throughout the entire sales cycle: qualify and create initial value, generate broader interest within the organization, manage and solidify the relationship through the due diligence process, and navigating procurement and contracting.
- Financial acumen – ability to set forecasting targets, work with finance as needed on discounts, understand market competitive pricing.
- Account based selling abilities – strategic selling approach focused on identifying targets and creating a sales strategy based on company profiles,culture, and benefits, financials, etc.
- Ability to understand prospect gaps and needs and build a story around Ovia as a partner. Clearly articulate our value proposition and how we can better serve their employees together.
- Great team player and have the ability to communicate back to internal teams and stakeholders market updates, client needs, gaps in our solution, etc.
What you will do
- Drive new business that results in revenue to the organization
- Deliver assigned annual quota ($1.25M quota)
- Effectively articulate the Ovia solution to potential buyers and market influencers
- Guide prospects through the buying process, anticipating challenges and hurdles to ease the prospect’s ability to buy
- Increase awareness and market knowledge of Ovia for assigned region
- Manage and oversee activities for assigned region including, but not limited to: employer prospects, consultants, brokers, partner organizations
- Generate new opportunities through direct outreach and events
- Understand and effectively navigate the employer benefits ecosystem
- Work across internal Ovia teams to provide prospect and influencer feedback to help improve the Ovia solution and experience
- Maintain internal reporting and documentation requirements in SFDC and other applicable areas
- Manage pipeline on an ongoing basis in SFDC
- Manage NDA and contracting activity with potential clients
What we require
- Minimum of 10 years experience with sales related roles (business development etc.).
- Minimum of 5 years experience selling digital health care into Human Resources with an understanding of the benefits buyer needs.
- Minimum 5 years experience in business development, customer success, marketing or similar role prior to direct selling in digital healthcare.
What we offer
We are a lively, creative team that works hard and laughs a lot. We love what we do, and working at Ovia Health is a chance to be a part of something truly impactful. We value our employees tremendously and do what we can to help them stay happy and healthy, at work and away from it. In addition to a supportive and healthy environment, we offer:
- Small, dynamic and tight-knit teams that encompass a supportive and collaborative atmosphere
- Growth and education stipend
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited paid vacation and sick leave
- Four options for medical insurance coverage
- Dental, and vision as well as many other wellness-centered benefits
- Employer contribution to 401k with immediate vesting plan
- Paid parental leave
- Ability to be fully remote
Pay Range: $154,981 – $191,480 (The range does not include benefits, and if applicable, bonus, commission, or equity)
Benefits: All job offers will be based on a candidate’s skills and prior relevant experience, applicable degrees/certifications, as well as internal equity and market data. Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), ESPP, Paid time off (PTO) or Flexible time off (FTO), and Company bonus where applicable. For more detailed information, please click here.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.