Although we are currently working from home, this is not a permanently remote position. This role will start as remote, but will become a hybrid position once our new office space is ready to occupy (targeting late summer 2022).
- Add new functionality to existing products
- Implement feature requests for our key partners
- Create internal operational tools for products
- Collaborate closely with engineers and other product team members
- Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team
- Drive impactful technical decisions
- Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc.
- Preceding experience with ReactJS workflows like Flux, Redux, Create React App, data structure libraries
- Working knowledge of testing techniques such as Jest, Mocha or Cypress
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as SASS
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF:
- You have deep appreciation of Test Driven Development methodologies
- You want to build amazing software without sacrificing quality
- You are hungry to solve difficult problems
- You want to have input into the overall development of the software
- You want to work with a team that strives to follow best practices
- You are collaborative, willing to teach and learn from others
- You are fun and expect to work with other fun people
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan — health, life, dental, and vision insurance
- Matching 401k
- Generous FTO policy
- Personal advancement opportunities – as a global company growing every year, there are often opportunities for internal advancement and training
Xsolla is the video game commerce company, powered by its Transaction Engine and Business Engine, that helps developers and publishers market, sell, connect and optimize their games globally. Serving only the video game industry, the Xsolla Transaction Engine powers the full suite of cloud-based tools to promote and monetize projects, while Xsolla Business Engine provides clients with the roadmap to maximize those tools, and connect them with industry partnerships to expand their business. The two work seamlessly together — for businesses of all sizes, from indie to enterprise — to solve the complexities of distribution, marketing and monetization so they can increase their audience, sales and revenue. Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices worldwide, Xsolla operates as a merchant and seller of record for major gaming entities like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games and KRAFTON. For more information, please visit www.xsolla.com.
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: Race, color, Ancestry, national origin, Religion, creed, Age, Disability, mental and physical, Sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), Sexual orientation, Gender identity, gender expression, Medical condition, Genetic information, Marital status, Military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to email@example.com.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!