Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Denver Hybrid or Remote
We are looking for a motivated QA analyst with a high standard of quality. The responsibilities of the QA analyst include testing tasks and focuses on the testability, robustness, and performance of production software. As such, the QA analyst is a test professional with advanced communication (both written and verbal) skills who can test all new features, bugs, hotfixes for the application. The QA Analyst will evaluate products, systems, and software to ensure they are free of defects and meet the quality standards of the organization.
Infinicept is a thriving, innovative, fintech company headquartered in Denver, CO seeking an analytical, detail-oriented QA Analyst to join our rapidly growing team. Infinicept provides all the advantages of embedded payments without all the usual disadvantages. Our solution helps software companies provide a better experience for their merchants, board merchants quickly, take control of payments and deliver higher revenue and valuation by collecting the lion’s share of payment revenue. As a rapidly growing and evolving company, we offer an exciting, dynamic environment, using the latest technology to shape the future. We are seeking people who want to make a difference and who thrive in a collaborative environment where success is the ultimate result.
Who You Are:
- Ability to effectively document and troubleshoot errors in data.
- Possess a keen eye for detail and patience to track down difficult issues.
- Have prior experience in QA methodology.
- Experience of a software development project lifecycle and a solid understanding of Agile Software Development.
- Hold a passion for usability and quality of product and care deeply about the client’s experience.
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Experience with Katalon or Selenium.
- Experience with Java, Groovy or Python.
- Able to run database queries as needed to validate features.
- Able multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- You have experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic growing environment.
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to multi-task and thrive in an environment with shifting priorities and time-sensitive deadlines.
- Able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and challenging workload.
- Willingness to occasionally work outside of standard work hours when required to meet deadlines and accommodate global schedules.
What You Will Do:
- Detailed testing of all features, bugs, and hotfixes prior to a release.
- Manual test any regression test that has not been automated or fails automated test.
- Write detailed test steps that an SDET can pick up and easily automate.
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Build out test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Investigating customer problems referred to you by the QA manager, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports.
- Write queries accessing the database to validate some tests.
- Handle technical communications and understanding the customers’ systems.
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
- Managing the final quality on production release.
- 3 + years of experience working in quality assurance, system testing and/or development role required.
- Experience with writing complex SQL database queries to validate tests – capable of constructing SQL statements to implement test cases.
- Experience with postman calls.
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools.
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.
- A passion for testing, quality, and usability of a product.
- Experience in using ticketing system (Jira and Confluence preferred).
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary (range $80,000/annually – $95,000/annually)
- Flexible vacation policy
- 15 paid company holidays per year
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Efficient in-office gym
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.