Articulate is looking for a QA Engineer to join our amazing team. We’re makers. We believe the job of a product team is more than just writing and testing code. We are here to create experiences that delight our customers – that is always our top priority.
We’re a fully distributed company with a high degree of autonomy and no office space. At Articulate, you’ll work closely with an awesome team of developers, designers, and writers to increase our web presence and improve our community.
The best candidates will put the customer first and be dedicated to seeing those customers achieve success. They will be committed to continuous improvement both for themselves and for their team.
What you’ll do:
- Develop unique, creative test plans from product workflows
- Develop deep knowledge of the product and features
- Document test ideas and checklists
- Execute the full range of testing on bug fixes and features including regression testing, functional testing, integration testing and exploratory testing
- Document, research, and communicate defects and issues discovered during test execution
- Work collaboratively with developers, designers, and support team members
- Advocate on behalf of the customer and motivate your team to put quality first
- Ask great questions
What you should have:
- At least 3 years of QA experience testing complex systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and investigative skills as demonstrated by your ability to discover how the software works and what causes it to fail
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks competing for priority
- A secure understanding of version control and repository management using GitHub, BitBucket or similar
- A great sense of humor
You have read our human-centered organization framework and are in sync with it 100%.
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 111,965+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 100 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 1,035,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.