This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in United States
AS THE WORLD MOVES TO FHIR, THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO SMILE
Smarter decisions, fewer barriers, and better incentives are just the beginning. Smile CDR makes it easy for healthcare stakeholders to collect and exchange data with our leading FHIR-based data liberation platform.
We reduce barriers between information and care for those who deliver or consume health services and products and whose roles or care are hindered by fractured, inaccessible or complex information systems.
Let’s make a difference!
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
The QA Analyst will work with our custom development team to ensure the success of custom implementation projects and software releases. The nature of the role requires day-to-day interaction and direction from implementation project managers. If this is you, please apply today!
- Perform various types of testing, including functional, integration, system, exploratory and regression testing
- Develop and maintain test plans, test scenarios, test cases, automation test scripts and execute multiple projects concurrently
- Identify test scenarios that are critical repetitive for automation and oversee execution and maintenance
- Support test framework development along with assisting in the resolution of production issues
- Work closely with Business Analysts and Development teams on projects to meet customer requirements
- Participate in business and functional requirements reviews early in SDLC, and provide feedback when required
- Provide testing effort estimation, prioritizing test case execution for a risk-based testing approach
- Contribute to project functions by attending stand-ups and planning meetings
- Contribute to risk and hazard identification and analysis, identify issues and resolutions
- 3+ years of relevant QA testing experience; manual and automation
- Experience with Front End UI and API testing
- Experience working with automated testing tools
- Excellent problem recognition and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, prioritization, and organization skills
- Ability to work in a team and interact effectively with teams, stakeholders and clients
- Proven knowledge and judgement in escalating issues when needed
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, Waterfall and iterative methodologies is desirable; Agile or Scrum certification
- Successfully completed a degree in the field of Health Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related technical field
Nice to have:
- API/Web application automation testing
- Creating test Framework
- Java background
- Healthcare experience
- Experience in electronic health records or systems integration projects is an asset
Smile CDR’s core values are respecting and embracing our differences and celebrating the shared values. Our people are the foundation of our continued success, and we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations or have questions during the application or interview process.