Who we are
Path is a healthtech company dedicated to making mental health care work for everyone. Path takes a patient-first approach, where treatment is more accessible, personalized, and effective. With Path, it’s easy to find a high-quality therapist or psychiatric clinician who accepts insurance and is actively accepting new patients.
What we’re solving
Over 65 million Americans have a treatable mental health issue — that’s 1 in 5 people. Today it’s difficult to find a provider, and for those with complicated conditions, it’s nearly impossible to find coordinated care. We’re here to fix this.
Path’s mission is to make mental healthcare work for everyone.
About The Role
Therapists are the heart and soul of Path. After a therapist has chosen to join the Path network, our Provider Success Associates build strong relationships with therapists to help them achieve their goals and grow their practices.
As a Provider Success Associate (PSA), you will be part of a team responsible for building meaningful relationships with Path’s therapists. Every Path therapist should feel like there is a human whom they know and trust at Path, all thanks to the PSA Team.
This team supports therapists through a thoughtful orientation experience, check-ins, ensuring their caseload goals are met, and intervening during critical junctures in a therapist’s journey with Path. The goal is to develop strong relationships to retain and grow the number of appointment slots offered by the incredible therapists in our network.
This is a fully-remote position, but this person must be able to work on Mountain (GMT-7), Pacific (GMT-8) or Hawaii (GMT-10) time zones.
- Account manage a portfolio of therapists – ensuring each provider grows their practice alongside Path through superior service
- Meet therapists early in their Path journey to understand their goals and orient them to the resources available to them at Path
- Monitor key dashboards to ensure therapists who are assigned to you are meeting their goals (e.g., caseload) and proactively develop and execute plans to help get these therapists on track
- Document meaningful interactions in a customer relationship management (CRM) system to help Path and the PSA team get a holistic picture of a therapists’ wants, needs, and motivations
- Handle escalations when a therapist is not satisfied and act as a “quarterback” to get them solved, working closely with other teams to make it happen
- Serve as an advocate for our therapist community at Path, amplifying their voices to ensure their needs are taken into account as we continually improve our service
- While this person will be building trusting relationships with therapists in the Path network, establishing and maintaining satisfaction, retention, growth, and advocacy, it’s important to note this person will not be having clinical conversations with therapists
What We’re Looking For
- Equivalent of 2+ years of experience in client services, client success, account management, therapist success, provider relations or similar fields
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. An ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with both external and internal stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to manage and build relationships with a large network of therapists, enabled by CRM software and processes
- An ownership mentality and ability to independently navigate ambiguity, creating process where they may not exist today
- Tech savviness while thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to work on Mountain (GMT-7), Pacific (GMT-8) or Hawaii (GMT-10) time zones
- Preferred but not required qualifications:
- Experience as a mental health therapist (PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMHC or equivalent) in private practice or have experience supporting therapists in private practice
- Experience in a high-growth tech startup
- Experience with consultative selling methodologies
The people of Path are what truly define our mission and determine our impact on the world. We believe in building not only a team, but a diverse community that thrives by helping each other succeed and grow and inspiring each other by taking on big challenges.
For employees, Path is a 100% remote healthtech company and we’re HIRING! We’re excited to bring people onto the team who are committed to raising the bar on mental health care.
As Part Of Our Team, Full-Time Employees Receive
- The ability to work from any location within the US
- Competitive pay and benefits that do not change based on location
- 2 company-wide shutdown weeks each year to focus on self-care
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance through our employer plan
- Access to our 401K
- Access to an Employer Assistance Plan (EAP) through our insurance plan
- The equipment you need to ensure your home office sets you up for success