Job Title: Professional Services Consultant, Enterprise
Location: Remote – US
WHY YOU’LL LOVE SALESLOFT:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are and have empowered our staggering growth to become the #1 leader in sales engagement software.
Salesloft helps brands deliver value and create trust by connecting authentically and meaningfully with their customers. Thousands of customers depend on Salesloft’s category-leading sales engagement platform to engage in more relevant, authentic and sincere ways.
Since our founding in 2011, we have grown into a global, award-winning organization with Lofters based all over the world. As a testament to our Organizational Health, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2020, twice by Deloitte as a ‘Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America,’ featured by The New York Times as a start-up on a path to a $1B valuation, and have been recognized as a top workplace by Forbes, Fortune, Glassdoor, Atlanta Journal Constitution, and Inc Magazine.
We’re redefining an age old industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future. We want to create a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages and retains the nation’s elite talent.
At Salesloft, our Consultant, Professional Services is pivotal to our company’s success. You will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing Professional Services team whose primary goal is to successfully on-board each customer, establishing a solid foundation for their future success.
In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our ‘team over self’ core value, you will also have the opportunity to develop along a great career path in Professional Services.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a motivated, results-oriented, forward-looking team player who can help us grow and mature our professional services organization while ensuring the highest quality onboarding experience for our customers.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for establishing the solid foundation that drives customers’ future successes. You will play a critical role in the success of the Professional Services team. Providing process recommendations, Salesloft and Salesforce configurations, technical expertise, sales strategy, product adoption and proactive communication – all with one goal in mind: ensuring the successful on-boarding of our clients.
If you’re passionate about sales technology, providing a world-class customer experience, and thrive in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment, then becoming a Consultant is the career path for you!
Salesloft’s Professional Services team is comprised of both seasoned and up-and-coming consultants who are all aligned on one mission: to redefine the Sales Engagement space and activate the authentic seller in all of us. They are also the epitome of our core values. Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
THE SKILL SET:
- Previous experience in a SaaS or similar technology company
- 3-5 years of experience in a project management, implementation, consulting role
- 1+ years of experience using Salesforce
- Experience supporting Enterprise-level customers
- Experience with Salesloft preferred
- Experience in a billable/time tracking environment
- Exceptional levels of customer empathy ,managing expectations to consistently deliver high customer satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Disciplined, flexible, and autonomous work habits; we don’t micromanage
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend Salesloft’s New Hire Orientation, where you will learn our Salesloft story and understand what makes our “Lofters” unique
- Begin 1:1’s with your manager, understand your 30-60-90-day plan and delve into your daily responsibilities
- Set your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your manager and develop an action plan to achieve them
- Understand the implementation methodology for our packaged onboarding offerings
- Begin shadowing of calls/meetings with more tenured team members to see our methodology in action
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Achieve the Salesloft Administrator Certification, demonstrating your knowledge of our product
- Take ownership of new customers’ onboarding experience, from start to finish
- Advocate for customers and coordinate additional Salesloft resources to resolve technical and strategic challenges
- Understand the various metrics and respective targets for your role (e.g. billable utilization, customer satisfaction, project margin) and those of the broader Customer Services organization (e.g. seats activated, product usage/adoption)
- Continue to focus on your OKRs
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Leverage customer feedback to help our Product and Engineering teams continually improve the product
- Consistently meet or exceed your various targets (e.g. billable utilization, customer satisfaction, project margin)
- Participate in the interview, selection, hiring and on-boarding of new team members
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Achieve the Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Continue to provide excellent service to our customers and meet or exceed your various targets (e.g. billable utilization, customer satisfaction, project margin)
- Continue to focus on your OKRs
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SALESLOFT:
You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
Salesloft is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.