Teaching kids to think critically and communicate effectively has never been more important, and NoRedInk helps students become better writers in more than 60% of middle and high schools in the U.S. We’re looking for a Professional Learning Specialist who will help teachers using NoRedInk become more effective writing instructors. This candidate should believe that teachers deserve exceptional professional development and be passionate about helping teachers implement technology to enhance their writing instruction.
In this role, you will:
- Facilitate high quality onsite and virtual professional learning sessions to help teachers and administrators use NoRedInk effectively on their campus
- Partner with the Customer Success team to build productive partnerships with key district contacts in your territory
- Analyze professional development data to create reports that drive engagement with the district team
- Serve as a trusted partner to bridge complex school ecosystems and NoRedInk’s Customer Success, Product, and Curriculum teams
- Minimum of four years of US-based 6-12 teaching experience in English Language Arts
- Experience facilitating professional learning experiences for teachers and/or school leaders
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to be an engaging public speaker and presenter
- Fluency integrating technology into traditional instructional models
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and create structure in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to travel 30-40% with seasonal peaks (currently dependent on COVID restrictions)
- Candidate must be located near a major airport and have a valid driver’s license
What NoRedInk Offers:
- A competitive salary and equity package in a high-growth, well-funded startup with massive traction
- Excellent health, vision, and dental benefits (U.S. Only)
- A remote-first culture that allows for flexible hours (We were big on remote before COVID!)
- A relaxed and flexible PTO policy and paid parental leave
- 401(k) (U.S. Only)
- LinkedIn Learning subscription with unlimited access to thousands of expert-led online courses
- Team retreats and events to connect with fun, talented coworkers
- Consistent modeling of our company’s core values
- The ability to help millions of students and teachers and address a critical societal need
NoRedInk helps students in over 60% of US school districts become better writers. Our deeply engaging, adaptive curriculum personalizes exercises to kids’ interests, guides them through the writing process with instructional support, and boosts their skills through targeted practice. Students have completed over 10 billion exercises on our site, and our mission is to help all students harness the power of the written word.
NoRedInk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce.
*Note: Agencies or other third-party recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate resumes or their information to any NoRedInk employee, including a NoRedInk Recruiter, unless a contract is signed and you are given permission by the Talent Acquisition team to work on a job opening.